Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and was very impressed with the power! I noted a very loud hissing noise when the 'Boost' was at around 10 psi when accelerating even with the windows closed. As I am new to 'Turbo' is this normal? Sounded like a steady hiss like a a airleak even when idling...

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Black_2001_R/T said:
and was very impressed with the power! I noted a very loud hissing noise when the 'Boost' was at around 10 psi when accelerating even with the windows closed. As I am new to 'Turbo' is this normal? Sounded like a steady hiss like a a airleak even when idling...
Hahahaahaa

This is the BOV. Normal to hear it but cool when running next to another car that unexpectly thinks a snake is upon them. LOL

·
Registered
161 Posts
Black_2001_R/T said:
Oooh the SWEET sound of a Turbo!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Pinche Gringo
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing