Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I am moving to Tennesse form Texas, I was just wondering if any forum members live in Tennesse, If so please drop me a PM. I have allready posted in the TN section, but I dont think People ever look there. I am moving to the Franklin/ Cool Springs area, about 10 minuites south of Nashville... I finally saw a SRT-4 today It was Black and appeared to be stock, So if any1 lives near that area, Please drop me a PM or reply.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
i live in louisville ky thats not to far from tenn

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I was so glad whenever I saw 1 today... Allot of ricers ariund here, Should be fun... ne1 els live around there?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in Columbia....about 30 mins south of Franklin.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet, I know where that is... do you know of any other srt-4's, and are there any meets around here?

·
Registered
30 Posts
There's 3 or so, including me, in Columbia....about another 3 or so in the area.

No not really any meets.....there's a Shakes here that a few GTO's, Evo, Cobras, etc. hang out at......I'm 25 so i dont roll town that often anymore.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol... not to make fun of the SRT-4's but I think most of those cars mentioned above are a LITTLE out of our leagues... or atleast mine anywayz

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it is so beautiful down here... I love it, just needs more SRT-4's :crying: ..O well I guess the ricers will find out the hard way how fast we really are :jester:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts