Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my tein h-techs installed friday and looks great. the ride is alot more bouncy than stock but is reasonable because it actually dropped about 1.6 and 2'' in the rear so there is alot less shock travel. i am going to replce the rear endlinks because the sway bar is twisted like a mofo. im working on getting my digital cam so right know no pics

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
bodizapha13 said:
tittywop to you to
You're killing me Coy :rofl:

If my arms were that size in real life...../[singing]/ Macho Macho Maaannnn, yea...

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
holy shit that is the 3rd person to steal my old icon i cant take this any more!!!! (Hozay09) thats why i changed it freakin maxxdout first stole it then some other guy now u ah!!!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
i got Teins on my car and tehy are awesome. There stiff but i like that. I had eibachs, not only were they bouncy, but they blew my struts out in less than week. Teins seem like they are strong and will last a while.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So if Htechs are bouncy...then what are Stechs?

Every self appraisal is different, but the variance in Htech posts is staggering. Some guys say they ride softer than stock. This guy, and others say they ride pretty stiff. ARRG how are we supposed to know the truth?!

I cant imagine the correct endlinks would make that much of a difference in ride quality..but MAYBE they do..?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
well in all honesty, i cant tell you if i got S techs or H techs. I knwo that sounds stupid but i forget in all honesty. Whichever ones i got are much stiffer than stock. But they arent bouncy at all for me. I love em, like i said compared to the eibachs these are worth there weight in gold.

·
Registered
404 Posts
youll know if you got the tein s by the height. The s's are lower than the h's, the h's are kinda high in my opinion,about 3inches in the back gap or 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 in the front gap. the s's have about 3/4's in the front gap and 1" in the back gap.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hey Jiggalude. Compared to Eibachs (which is what im running now and have been for about 10 months) are the tein's lower once settled?? I wouldnt mind something a little lower...especially in the rear.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts