Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I have received the emails and PMs and have replied to all of them. If you want to do it you have to let me know. The spot is still open for someone to take.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well damn I wish I read this sooner. I just placed an Internet order for a set of H-Techs from you guys.

Any Chance I could get a break or maybe you can ship them faster for the price of ground. I'd be happy to do a How To and Review with Pics once I get them. Let me know??

Randy Deppen
West Palm Beach FL

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
are the h-techs fine to use with the stock struts?? Do they improve handling at all?

·
Registered
796 Posts
I haven't got them yet. something got screwed up during the online transaction. I'm going to call this morning when they open to find out whats up??

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
danthaR/Tman said:
are the h-techs fine to use with the stock struts?? Do they improve handling at all?

The springs will be fine with the stock struts. The car isn't lowered that much to have an ill effect on the struts. Even the lower springs offered wont bother the struts like most people think. The spring rates are set up for comfort, handling performace and tunned to work with the stock struts.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
flasrt said:
I haven't got them yet. something got screwed up during the online transaction. I'm going to call this morning when they open to find out whats up??

Did you get a chance to call in and get your order taken care of? If not let me know.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sorry didn't see your post yeah I called. They said they had a few customers get the same computer glitch. They should be here tommorow. Plan to install them Thursday or Friday here at work. I'll take some real good before and after photos as well as a driving impression.

·
Registered
796 Posts
got the springs today:) Have a quick question for ya before we install on Friday. On the rear springs there are 2 brown plastic sleeves that come off. what are they for???? I can post a picture if needed...

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The plastic sleaves are usually for paint protection from sping compression. You can remove them if you want they don't make that much of a difference.

·
Registered
282 Posts
flasrt said:
got the springs today:) Have a quick question for ya before we install on Friday. On the rear springs there are 2 brown plastic sleeves that come off. what are they for???? I can post a picture if needed...
I really like these springs....my car is my daily driver and with a little drop like these springs provide i think it'll do just fine for me......any results or comments on your installation......

thanks

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
If I install these...do I need to upgrade any bushings or replace the rear endlinks? Also are camber bolts necessary for a proper alignment to be done afterwards? Thanks

·
Registered
796 Posts
I used shorter rear end links. I haven't had the alignment done yet so when I get it performed I'll let you know if there needed.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts