Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another offering from Tein, the H-Tech springs are the little brother to the S-Tech springs. The H-Tech is more of a comfortable riding spring offering a 173 lbs front and 168 lbs in the rear and 1"/1.5" drop front and rear. With a softer spring rate and not dropping the car too much this is the perfect option for those who are planning to put larger wheels on the car and don't want to deal with wheel rub.



High Tech is made from a new material called "Vanadium" which is much lighter then other spring and increases flexibility.


* All spring are designed specifically to fit each car for maximum performance.
* Comfortable ride quality is still maintained by using the OEM bump rubber and noise protection sheet.(available for most model)


We are selling these for $159.99 and have about 10 sets in stock. Please call to place your order.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
VividRacing.com said:
Another offering from Tein, the H-Tech springs are the little brother to the S-Tech springs. The H-Tech is more of a comfortable riding spring offering a 173 lbs front and 168 lbs in the rear and 1"/1.5" drop front and rear. With a softer spring rate and not dropping the car too much this is the perfect option for those who are planning to put larger wheels on the car and don't want to deal with wheel rub.



High Tech is made from a new material called "Vanadium" which is much lighter then other spring and increases flexibility.


* All spring are designed specifically to fit each car for maximum performance.
* Comfortable ride quality is still maintained by using the OEM bump rubber and noise protection sheet.(available for most model)


We are selling these for $159.99 and have about 10 sets in stock. Please call to place your order.
stock springs are 170 and 125....how are these softer? :hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
i think he means compared to the s-tech springs.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The little Japanese spring guy says, "Hey, you need to lower your car. And if you don't I will have Godzilla breath fire on you".

BTW, the little guys name is Dampa-chi. Just a little FYI
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
what are the specs on the S Tech?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
VividRacing.com said:
The little Japanese spring guy says, "Hey, you need to lower your car. And if you don't I will have Godzilla breath fire on you".

BTW, the little guys name is Dampa-chi. Just a little FYI
if that little japanese guy was around selling the h-tech springs about a week earlier i would have ordered from him. i just paid 15 bucks more for the same damn thing from someone else, damn it all!!! :flame: :flame:
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's the comparison:

S-Tech: 1.8"/2.0" drop front/rear - 201lbs in the front and 196lbs in the rear.
H-Tech: 1"/1.5" drop front/rear - 173 lbs front and 168 lbs in the rear.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
VividRacing.com said:
S-Tech: 1.8"/2.0" drop front/rear - 201lbs in the front and 196lbs in the rear.
PRICE! ????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
605 Posts
i am intrested in these springs ...do you guys recommend this for a worry free strut replacement...comparable to stage 1 mopar
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,114 Posts
With these softer H-Tech spring will the car still squat on hard launches? If yes then what would be a good spring too hve that will lower the car and prevent squatting on hard launches?

~Dave
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The springs are softer yes, though I don't believe that it would have that much of an effect on the squat durring a hard launch. The spring rate on the H-Techs are still more stiff than stock. Also, by lowering the car the amount of squat will be reduced. The main thing that will eliminate the squat is a good set of quality adjustable shocks that allow for damping control. Also, a front under brace will help.

I think these springs will still do fine.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm looking for a forum member to get a set of these and get them on thier car with install pics and a small write up for the forum. The member willing to do this will recieve the springs at our wholesale cost in exchange for the pics and write up. If this sounds like something you'd like to do, send me an email - [email protected]
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top