Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had my srt done today and all i can say is "damn" . it looks great its an aircraft quality coating with new technology for your car . it took about 3hours for the people to do it and the price was ok ($180) . they claim it last for 3 years and is strong enough to withstand small rock hits.great for people who are looking to make their paint last and shine for years . not to mention it will protect from these damn bugs . they even did all my CF (hood ,lip and trunk) . and next week im goona get my rims done to keep the brake dust off .i even sent them my resume cuase i thought it would be a cool job . email me anyone in houston if you may be interested, the prices are rising with popularity increasing . :ninja:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AdvanSRT-4 said:
Hey man, how they do they apply that stuff, sounds like it's worth the money.(it's Eric from the car show the other night, Eblue, white wheels)

it goes on like a heavy wax then buffed into your cars finish . you can check mne out this weekend if you like , it'll help you make up your mind :ninja:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.