Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Boris "I want to blow up the UK" Johnson

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
190781 - 190800 of 231408 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,040 Posts
i'm holed up in my office so i can leave the first floor dark and dont have to deal with kids knocking for candy :thumbsup:

i gave up giving it out a couple years ago because most parents here just bring their kids around in street clothes.. fuck that. and some of the kids that come around look like they're 19.

·
Premium Member
45,257 Posts
i'm holed up in my office so i can leave the first floor dark and dont have to deal with kids knocking for candy :thumbsup:

i gave up giving it out a couple years ago because most parents here just bring their kids around in street clothes.. fuck that. and some of the kids that come around look like they're 19.
I don't like taking the kids trick or treating, seems awkward and i end up throwing most of the candy away since my kids and i are not big fans of sugar. Our new tradition is they get dressed up we hangout with their cousins and take pictures order pizza and some movies and stop by 7-11 for a slurpee and one treat each. They are happy with it. I even give them the option and they choose not to trick or treat.

·
Administrator
38,890 Posts
i tried the whole decorate and give candy out shit for 2 years and had like 6 or 7 kids TOTAL. last few years I've kept it dark and quiet. Tonight I just won't be home until 930ish. Pussification of America is making sure all trick or treating is done during daylight and no one is out at night, except drunk college kids.

·
"Made" Member
75,379 Posts

And fuck if candy ain't expensive as SHIT this year!

Thanks for the tag, smoger lol.

·
Super Moderator
34,040 Posts
I don't like taking the kids trick or treating, seems awkward and i end up throwing most of the candy away since my kids and i are not big fans of sugar. Our new tradition is they get dressed up we hangout with their cousins and take pictures order pizza and some movies and stop by 7-11 for a slurpee and one treat each. They are happy with it. I even give them the option and they choose not to trick or treat.
that's cool..i used to love trick or treating but mostly when i was old enough to do it with my friends and without parents.. which was only like 2 years before we were too old.

i tried the whole decorate and give candy out shit for 2 years and had like 6 or 7 kids TOTAL. last few years I've kept it dark and quiet. Tonight I just won't be home until 930ish. Pussification of America is making sure all trick or treating is done during daylight and no one is out at night, except drunk college kids.
oh yeah,.. fuck that coming around before dark shit too. partly thats because they pushed back the time change into november, but still.

And fuck if candy ain't expensive as SHIT this year!

Thanks for the tag, smoger lol.
didn't realize it tells you who tagged you :rofl:

if ekool still has the same email address i think he's gonna be confused :jester:

190781 - 190800 of 231408 Posts