Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Boris "I want to blow up the UK" Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
232841 - 232860 of 232904 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Wishing all a happy Tuesday to my Ukulele playing, father with black hair to grey haired SRT4 owning, computer and investing specializing. Kayaking and whitewater dreaming, pepperoni pizza loving dad. Pizza evaluating, traditional pizza loving, pandemic spreading visitor hating. Apple hating, computer trouble shooting, Southern people RIP-ing
Southern responding,computer logging, pizza eating bros.
Geezer, are you quarantining yourself and wearing a mask outside? Please stay safe.
Haven't seen my parents since around February because of COVID-19. They are in their 70s and my brother and sister and I think it is too risky for them to be out at a restaurant, which is what we usually do for birthdays, Mother's and Father's Day, etc.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
34,420 Posts
for anyone who has a nearby Panera - they just made their coffee subscription free until the end of summer!

free hot coffee, iced coffee, hot tea. you can use it every 2 hours or as much as you want if you're in the restaurant.

i can adjust my morning commute about 2 blocks to pass a panera.. may as well give it a try.

·
Super Moderator
34,420 Posts
:hi: geezer, good to hear from you!! please stay safe and avoid Floridians as much as possible! No offense to our Florida bros.

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
for anyone who has a nearby Panera - they just made their coffee subscription free until the end of summer!

free hot coffee, iced coffee, hot tea. you can use it every 2 hours or as much as you want if you're in the restaurant.

i can adjust my morning commute about 2 blocks to pass a panera.. may as well give it a try.
We have one around 5 miles south of my house. Haven't been there in forever but I do like their food. Thanks for letting us know this.

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts

LMFAO

how was this not already a thing!??
Apple playing catch up!
Good morning!
Going into the office today. First time in over 3 months.
Morning! Haven't been in the office since 3/18. In September we may find out if we have to go back or continue working from home.

·
Super Moderator
34,420 Posts
sitting in dunkin's pickup line this morning i glanced at my inspection sticker and noticed i drove the neon.. only 130 miles since last june 😂

miata sucked up all the weekend miles last year

·
Super Moderator
34,420 Posts
Good morning!
Going into the office today. First time in over 3 months. 😄
Haven't been in the office since 3/18. In September we may find out if we have to go back or continue working from home.

..and i'm finally working at home to avoid distractions while i complete a major project 😂

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
Gotta Get Better In A Little While.
I should get a roll of that and put it in my bathroom so my wife has to wipe her vagina with his face.... i don't think she'd be very happy about that. She can't stand the guy! haha

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
welp, no more public drinking in FL and TX.
Welp, at least after our bowling league last night we were able to hang out at Linksters Tap Room, our favorite bar. It wasn't very crowded at all and we brought our masks that we used a the Bowling Alley.

When I saw my bartender buddy post "Fuck" as his status on FB today, I had a strong feeling what had happened. Now he posted, "I can't keep doing this."

I understand how important it is to limit the spread of COVID-19 as much as possible, but it sucks when you are a bartender and this shit happens AGAIN. They have families to take care of.

232841 - 232860 of 232904 Posts