Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Boris "I want to blow up the UK" Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
231981 - 232000 of 232306 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,148 Posts
I win this cheap 32" Element TV as a raffle prize at the Tampadelphia Eagles fan club last season but am going to exchange it for store credit.
I know they sell this exact TV at Walmart because the side UPC scans on the Walmart app, but I don't recognize this label.

Does anyone know what store uses labels like this? Thank you

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,148 Posts
Finally sweated out overnight so hopefully this sickness is coming to an end. What a miserable week it's been

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Did you catch your 2nd cold from a co-worker? Glad you are almost back to normal.

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
Did you catch your 2nd cold from a co-worker? Glad you are almost back to normal.

I must have. Heard a lot of people coughing in the office last week. Boss was sick too. I'm feeling ok now but still way down on energy.

·
Super Moderator
28,148 Posts
I must have. Heard a lot of people coughing in the office last week. Boss was sick too. I'm feeling ok now but still way down on energy.

Dang. Sounds like our office in January. Rest up.

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
I win this cheap 32" Element TV as a raffle prize at the Tampadelphia Eagles fan club last season but am going to exchange it for store credit.
I know they sell this exact TV at Walmart because the side UPC scans on the Walmart app, but I don't recognize this label.

Does anyone know what store uses labels like this? Thank you

Google Lens didn't help identify the label. So I searched on where to buy Element TV's around here and Tampa. The map only showed Best Buy, Walmart, and Target. I suggest going to each store and looking on the boxes to try and match up your label. 😉
* Rotated *

231981 - 232000 of 232306 Posts