Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Boris "I want to blow up the UK" Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
231941 - 231960 of 232306 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,148 Posts
Aaand we are flooding. Wind seems to be shifting a bit in a less bad direction, but they let schools out without any heads up. My mom is stranded at work and I don't know if my dad can get home. Srt is on jack stands and isn't moving, miata had smoke come out from under the hood when we tried to start it. Probably a fried starter, but it is where it is until I can get it towed. Which means the SRT is where it is even if i get it fixed first.

At least it is happening during the day instead of at night like we have had the past few times.
Please stay safe.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
just cancelled my Disney+ subscription. i'll pick it back up when the Marvel shows and Mandalorian season 2 start to launch

in the meantime, probably going to subscribe to Apple TV for a while to watch the show they have with Rob Mcelhenney, and then HBO when all of the new season of Curb is available.

no reason to pay for all these services all at once. Binge through the content you want, cancel, subscribe to the next one. Next!

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
How much are y'all paying for your cell phones nowadays?
#GoogleFi

$100/month for 2 lines

Unlimited data but if I stay under 2gb(just on my line) they give me $10 off that month. I don't go out of my way to do that but it works out about 50/50 that it happens naturally

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
Went to the Philly Auto show this weekend.. takeaways:

Genesis's (Genesii?) are much nicer than I expected (especially the G80)

ND Miatas have a much better seating situation than NB's

The 'Mutt Cuts' truck from dumb and dumber is way smaller IRL than it looks in the movie

Manufacturers should make an effort to have their infotainment systems running because it's impossible to tell what features a car has if they're locked into the software and you can't demo it. All the cars had a/c power supplies hooked up, so just take out the starter fuse and bury the key in the dashboard so that the accessory mode can run?

FCA doesn't seem to give half a shit about their performance trims overall. They mostly had v6's on display for every model. One hellcat, roped off. They also had a Jeep ride along to demo inclines, with a line that looked about an hour long.

Fun day overall though

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
FCA doesn't really have to display their performance variants. They already sell.
Yeah good point, I guess they're more focused on mainstream sales anyway at something like that.

I didn't see any performance models in the Chevy area either. No Corvette at all, unless I just missed it somehow

·
Super Moderator
28,148 Posts
damn :-/

Dang :(

The Barcade that you took us to is opening another location.

We were recently at the Lowry Parcade down here in Tampa Bay for one of the stops for my roommate's birthday party.

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
i'm not at all familiar with that area of the country... does that mean that the car was found near the body... like, maybe he crashed into the water and there wasnt foul play?
I can't tell either.. article is really ambiguous

.. But since they are asking for people to call with info.. probably not just an accident

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
It's the plague!
Could be! If I wasn't in my first 90 days here, I'd be home in bed.

Usually, I get sick generally once per year so this is bizarre for me.

Oh well, long weekend coming up at least

231941 - 231960 of 232306 Posts