Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Boris "I want to blow up the UK" Johnson

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
231541 - 231548 of 231548 Posts

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Good afternoon 5 baked chicken nuggets and a side of Brussel Sprouts for lunch bros!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
We love the brussel sprouts steamers with the light sauce.
But today I feel fat so am having an Atkins protein drink for lunch and slim fast for dinner. 🐷

·
Super Moderator
28,003 Posts
We love the brussel sprouts steamers with the light sauce.
But today I feel fat so am having an Atkins protein drink for lunch and slim fast for dinner.
Wow that's awesome! I just bought some lower calorie coconut milk (mixed with filtered water).
It has a little more calories than almond milk but I love the coconut flavor better.
Will be making breakfast smoothies soon with chia and flax seeds, little bit of raw cocoa powder, and frozen berries. Sometimes I add a little bit of rolled oats, too.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Hawaii was fun. Embarked and debarked in San Francisco. No airports to futz with. 15 days. 4 at sea each way. Came back new but sick (as usual but not as bad as the UK flight in June).

Wanderlust satiated for now but these old boot-heals will soon be a wanderin' with another road trip.
This time to see my brothers and visit the LA Museum of Art, La Brea Tar Pits and Museum as well as The Petersen Automotive Museum.
All conveniently clustered on The Miracle Mile on between Fairfax and La Brea. View attachment 144522 Wilshire
You are really taking advantage of your retirement time! I've still never been to Hawaii but it's in my to-do list. Sounds like you're working down a list as well. :)

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Happy Friday to all. Simon, it's good to hear that you and your better half enjoyed the trip to Hawaii. Your plans for the future road trips sounds great. Spend some of that investment/retirement profits and continue to enjoy life. Bzzt please explain what you feel when you get the sensation of feeling fat. LoL. As usual your Friday funnies are hilarious. The snow man take on the DNA craze is great. LOL. Oh ,you're not weak you, just have a sweet tooth.

Friend, I see you're back on your sensible eating pattern again. The holidays are always a difficult time to resume diets, and stay away from the varied foods. Keep up the attempt to reach your weight loss goals, but don't refuse to indulge in a little bit of some holiday eats/drinks.

It's sad news to hear about those two set of shooting at those military bases. Our military personnel suffer the same kind of stressors , like we in the non military class do. We have to continue our support and care, for the members of our armed forces.

·
Super Moderator
28,003 Posts
Happy Friday to all. Simon, it's good to hear that you and your better half enjoyed the trip to Hawaii. Your plans for the future road trips sounds great. Spend some of that investment/retirement profits and continue to enjoy life. Bzzt please explain what you feel when you get the sensation of feeling fat. LoL. As usual your Friday funnies are hilarious. The snow man take on the DNA craze is great. LOL. Oh ,you're not weak you, just have a sweet tooth.

Friend, I see you're back on your sensible eating pattern again. The holidays are always a difficult time to resume diets, and stay away from the varied foods. Keep up the attempt to reach your weight loss goals, but don't refuse to indulge in a little bit of some holiday eats/drinks.

It's sad news to hear about those two set of shooting at those military bases. Our military personnel suffer the same kind of stressors , like we in the non military class do. We have to continue our support and care, for the members of our armed forces.
Hi Geezer. Happy holidays to you! I am cooking a healthy chicken meal today with veggies in tomato sauce and am going bike riding tomorrow in some trails at Alafia River State Park.

231541 - 231548 of 231548 Posts