Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Boris "I want to blow up the UK" Johnson

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
230961 - 230980 of 231082 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,931 Posts
holy shit, it just occurred to me that my 20th high school reunion is this year. ..in like 3 weeks. and i only just heard about it 😂

wasn't planning on going anyway, i'm in touch with anyone from hs that i care to be in touch with

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
LOL @ the dart board! :LOL:

In other news, my $12 endoscope came in handy last week... I used a Q-Tip and when I looked at it, all the cotton was missing. I thought maybe it just never had any. The next day I used the endoscope and saw the cotton deep in my ear! I even used the little wire fishing tool that came with it to get it out. haha

·
Super Moderator
33,931 Posts
LOL @ the dart board!

In other news, my $12 endoscope came in handy last week... I used a Q-Tip and when I looked at it, all the cotton was missing. I thought maybe it just never had any. The next day I used the endoscope and saw the cotton deep in my ear! I even used the little wire fishing tool that came with it to get it out. haha
Wow! Now you know why you're not supposed to use them to clean your ears

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
Just went and tied down the chairs and grill, and moved the trash can into the garage (meant to do that earlier but forgot). Starting to get some lightning and thunder, but only 20-30mph winds so far. Canals are down about a foot or a little more, boat moved, new truck stashed under neighbor's house so no debris can hit it, and we "sandbagged" the door at work. My dad and I drove around a bit this morning after moving the boat and it was amazing to see a hundred or so 50-90ft boats up on stands in the shipyard (same you see in the background of wicked tuna).

Storm looks to be weakening and a dry band is encroaching so that should lessen how much rain we may get. I took a nap earlier and will probably try to force myself to go to bed early so I can be up before the worst of the storm hits, just in case. They keep saying 4-7 ft of storm surge and flooding but I just don't see it happening in our area given the storm location and forecasted wind directions. Charleston had over 2ft less surge than expected, Wilmington isn't as bad as they feared (though still not pretty), and now they're looking at maybe 90mph as it passes 60 miles south of me. The track is exactly the same as 2 days ago, not wavering by more than a few miles.

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
Wind is switching up here, a few inches of water in the garage, but not bad. Ocracoke island, about 70 miles straight south, worst flooding they've ever seen. The eye passed right over them just before sunrise and the wind switch has caused a massive surge. Some reporting several feet of water in their houses, which are already 3 to 8 feet above ground.

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
Strongest winds are hitting now, hurricane force gusts, sustained 50+. Just made some french toast and I'm watching the water hoping it doesn't come up any more. May move the truck in a bit but want to avoid places where a tree may fall on it.

230961 - 230980 of 231082 Posts
About this Discussion
231.1K Replies
220 Participants
bzzt
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing