Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a couple pics of the repairs after the fire last month at bitburg tell me what you think i should have some finished pics next week the rest of the car was in the paint booth drying

·
Registered
471 Posts
thats quite a drastic change!!

hate to say it but since you had you plate mounted to your lip you should have had the hole in the bumper fixed before it got painted

interested to see what its going to look like...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new color is inferno red. long story short some drunk guy and some gasoline=burnt car. didnt think to say anything about the hole because it is behing the carbon fiber crosshair thanks guys i will update when i get the car back

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
WOW! That color is fucking SICK! I'm eager to see how that is going to look with all the CF that you've got and are getting done. I will have to make a trip out your way to see that one in person cause I'm sure pictures won't do it full justice! Hurry up with those finished pics!!!!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys. not sure if i will make the races the car deffinitley wont but i might come out saturday. i willget the finished pics up as soon as i can get them

·
Registered
418 Posts
I can't wait to come down a have a look :) It's going to look soo sweet :) !

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
That car is going to look absolutely hot. Man oh man its going to be sick. I'm excited FOR you. I bet you almost pee yer pants everytime you see it!

Now if only I could get some yin yang to kick some flaming gasoline under MY car. *LOL*

·
Registered
418 Posts
infernosrt59 said:
one more little pic next ones will be next week when i get it back
Thats looks soo sick dude :) Can´t wait to see it finished

·
Forum Moderator, SRT of the Month
1,602 Posts
I saw the car and was like oooowww can i lick it :jester:

Real candy red..... very nice!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guy s i am really excited about wensday morning when i get to see it all together and have her back i have been without my baby for a month now

·
Registered
315 Posts
where did you get it painted at? I'm thinking of getting a pearl clear coat over my factory color, orange. I just don't know of any reputable shops around here. Also do you know of any dynos anywhere around here?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts