Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again. I pull the scratch and dent parts off the shelf and put them into a finished kit for a discounted price...

So, what do we have for the SRT4 today?

How about a Stage 4 Road Race kit. Normally $1249, now ONE kit for $950 shipped. Ground UPS of course.

What's the catch? This kit will use two 'take off' hats returned to me during the time I was working on Greg's wheel stud issues. Both hats have cosmetic pits on them from the wheel shifting around on the hat and the hat to hub. One of them was an early hat with a tight fit on the studs. Both are 100% hub centric and in very useable condition. Should you wish to replace them in the future that's fine, they can be had for $125ea later. In which case you can hold these for spares or street/track set use.

Kit is 100% NEW other than these two hats. No BS, just some hats that are not the pretty parts you'd get for $1250.

**Note this kit does NOT fit a stock wheel! See the TCE wheel fit page for wheel clearance info.

ONE Kit, One price, one deal.

First come gets it.
480-967-7901

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean the smaller kits, or the narrower 13" kit?

I can't do much for you on the box Wilwood kits. Tell you what; do one before Christmas and I'll pick up the shipping.

The TCE Street Sport kits will still need alternate wheel fit. I'll offer you red or $100 off before Christmas.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stock wheels are Plus 1 or Plus 2 only.

2 is drlled. 1 is not.

Free shipping only. No discounts.

$100 or free RED is 13" only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts