Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TCE will have available shortly complete four line SS braided hose brake kits. These will replace stock hoses directly.

Available in four hose kit only, they will include; lines and mounting adapter brackets for your current mounts, new crush washers and a length of anti-chafing wrap.

Kit price: $169

Orders being taken now.
Delivery expected within two weeks.
Details: [email protected] or 480-967-7901

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Todd,

do these have the OEM like brackets, and most importantly the OEM like banjo connection?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'Fraid you'll have to keep waiting guys. I'm not going to do them. This post is over four months old and after talking to folks about it back then, having little interest and being pounded about the price from "my guy can do them for less" types I'm not interested.

I said it five years ago and talking to my Goodridge rep on Friday I still feel the same way; I'm not getting into the hose market except for those required by BBK sales.

I'm sympathetic to your needs but I'm not going to compete with guys like Summit etc. for bottom dollar price. They can do this as it's commonly called a 'loss leader' meaning they can sell at damn near cost and make it up with other items. I cannot.

Someone else here a month ago had some great deal going on them do a search and see if you can find out who.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Todd TCE said:
Someone else here a month ago had some great deal going on them do a search and see if you can find out who.
haha...they are not proper...I am in the process of sending them back..sucks dont it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts