Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is steven i spoke to "brian" the other day, and he was talking to me about ur optional port and polish. and i am very curious allot like others what this includes, and what is involved in the port and polishing. is it of the intake manifold? if so is ther a core trade involved. i know many of the guys here in SA tX are very curious of this option thanks allot.

~steven

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think they can have you send yours in if you call in before hand and have a 24 hour turnaround and have it back to you. Just the throttle body..I'd buy their new gasket too. Probably port match and match the inlet for the throttle body. Not sure...I'm just waiting for the money to do this..Also BDJ'S can you port a turbo and exhaust manifold?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
We do offer P&P of the stock TB and the Iceman TB.

Stock TB ported opening and blade size
59mm 52mm $150 core $200
Iceman TB Stock
60mm 54mm $290
Iceman TB P&P
62mm 54mm $350

You can send us your TB as well, and we do have a 24hour turn around. Right now we only have one core stock TB. If anyone would like some store credit or something, I would like around 2 more stock TB's. We do keep all of the above options in stock, ready for shipping. If anyone has any questions, call us.

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
495 Posts
What about the manifold?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I called BDJ's yesterday about the Iceman Throttle body PP, they were very helpful on the phone, I shipped it to them overnight, they recieved it today, did the work, and shipped it back to me... TODAY. How's that for service? I will recieve it tomorrow morning and post pics and install it and see how well it does. BDJ's has been more than helpful, and quick, my car will have only been down for only a day. Can't wait to get it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
If you are wanting a stock t/b P&P you will need to send us your stock t/b as a core exchange. We already have 3 stock t/b in stock P&P ready to go. So we do not need any more stock ones for store credit. Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
We already have 3 stock TB, we don't really need any more. I do have an Iceman TB P&P in stock. We can send it out as soon as you call us.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Having a throttle body opening larger than the inlet on the intake manifold is worthless. It will give you nothing. Just wanted you guys to know you have to open up the intake manifold for it to matter. Probably better off having the send you a ported man with the flange opened up for the matching tb that you want while you are at it. No worries about sending metal shavings into the motor.

Nathan

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
duh. i was planing on getting the intake manifold as wel... cmon nathan im not that slow. mr 330whp hah jp i know u can put out well over that

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
The P&P intake manifold and TB is a perfect combo for any car with any amount of mods. I just finished my P&P of my manifold on Thursday, and I love it, I could notice immediate power gains when the boost came in. It came in more violant, and had way more tire spinning power. :rofl:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Alright, so I managed to grab some Iceman bolts from a buddy of mine and got the sucker mounted on Labor day. I've been driving around with my new TB on for a few days now and I'm more than happy. Definately see a little gain, no groin grabbing hp increase, but for the small amount of money BDJ's charges, well worth it. Definately reccommend buying your Iceman from BDJ's or if you already bought it send it to them.

Cheap hp = good. 'Nuff said. :rockondud

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well im gana get it p&p but i want to make sure that some one is makin a new intake manifold. i dont want a p&p stock intake manifold i want a new manifold

1 - 20 of 27 Posts