1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
details? city? directions?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeah I am gonna get the fixed soon, or I might just wait for the whole roof to rust so I can have a drop top. I will be there with bells on I went to carboy to dyno and tune the EBC 1st run 188HP they looked at the BOV T'D into the TB for the check valve run#2 260 HP, man and now the damn WGA spikes 27PSI, so i gotta go back for them to fix it. what you know about instant 70 HP, I do not have the sheet but it is on file and I will ask them to print it so I can tell everyone that my car is stock and then rape them. No wonder everyone and their momma was pulling on me, I just thought I was a bad driver WOT shifting all night long tomorrow, JESS, KIT AND carlos.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Can you give an address for the target or directions from the north side (Kingwood specifically) :)

If it's all the way on the SW side, then I might just go to Oscar's

·
Registered
775 Posts
Its south east side by the beltway, my fault can you help me fix my car, the only thing carboy did was T into the TB for the check valve on the BOV, it was working fine and then it started to mess up, hell I will just call you right now.

·
Registered
21,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Poonkla said:
Can you give an address for the target or directions from the north side (Kingwood specifically) :)

If it's all the way on the SW side, then I might just go to Oscar's
its a good hour from oscars :)
just take 45 south until you hit beltway 8 (southside)
go east, and fairmont pkwy is a couple miles down

·
Registered
21,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fuente27hpv said:
Its south east side by the beltway, my fault can you help me fix my car, the only thing carboy did was T into the TB for the check valve on the BOV, it was working fine and then it started to mess up, hell I will just call you right now.
yeah we will look at it tomorrow night

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.