Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I finally got my car on Sat, (Stan had to fetch it from another dealer, 3 hour delay), right as I was getting ready to leave the sales manager at Maroone asked if I was willing to give a taped interview for some guys from the SRT/Marketing folks. Sure, why not. There was one guy with a mike, another with a broadcast grade video camera. They explained they were after some feedback from an SRT-4 customer. They wanted me to go out to the car and give them my impressions as I went. Remember I'm used to my well used (abused) GLHS. I'll post more about that in the Reviews thread. But I did mention the front plate holder should not be damaging the bodywork. And asked what that black plate in the trunk was. Did this happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Stan told me that I missed the video crew by a day. Amazing that they (DC) never seemed that bothered about our concerns before. Now they want a video record and really care about us. Yeah right! I don't think I'll ever fully understand DCX.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
SpitterGuy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing