Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gave Grunge his choice on red or black, so I guess he'll be choosing my color as well!

I must say, I knew they were coming today. Last night while listening to my music on Media player, Interstate love song came on at 12:01 am. I was playing my music randomly and it picked it out by itself.

BTW, it's on SRT-4 the album which will be joining me for the ride there.

To all you guys that don't have yours yet, keep the faith, your day will come! :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!! THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!
I'm too excited right now to say anything else.

·
Registered
726 Posts
RUgoinup said:
I must say, I knew they were coming today. Last night while listening to my music on Media player, Interstate love song came on at 12:01 am. I was playing my music randomly and it picked it out by itself.

BTW, it's on SRT-4 the album which will be joining me for the ride there.
It better be!!! (j/k... :lol: )

Congrats to all the Tampa folks...I'm extremely happy for you all!!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dont forget about us non owners... *cough* Grunge*cough*:oops: :roll: :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Of course I won't forget the little people. I was once a little person myself. :lol: :lol: Well, I still am, until around 6:15pm. :p

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
come pick me up!! lol...i think you'll see the yellow one in the shop while ur there... :roll: :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I'm not sure I'll get out that way tonight, but if I do, I'll let you know. Maybe we can get everyone together this weekend sometime.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
CONGRATS!!

Just as a side note, if everyone would have stayed put and I would have been #3 on that list with Ohyeah and Grunge infront of me and they only got 2 cars..... I would have been so pissed!! It all worked out in the end!!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
drizze99 said:
CONGRATS!!

Just as a side note, if everyone would have stayed put and I would have been #3 on that list with Ohyeah and Grunge infront of me and they only got 2 cars..... I would have been so pissed!! It all worked out in the end!!
Thanks for the congrats guys!

Drizze, you think you'd be pissed, I was 5th on the list back in January, but thanks to all you guys goin to S.Fla, tonights the night!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
ebbtide
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing