Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm driving down from Atlanta tomorrow after work, signing on the dotted line for my new SRT-4 from Arrigo Dodge at 9:00 Saturday morning! 8)

Any SRT owners close to Tampa who want to get together Saturday evening?
My fiance & I are going to hit the beach during the afternoon, but then we're just hanging around. It'd be nice to meet some local Neon fans.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
i've gotta work, but if you are coming to the area that I work in, I can get a few mins to hang...i'll send you a PM.

cali

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Pit Viper said:
Ok, I'm driving down from Atlanta tomorrow after work, signing on the dotted line for my new SRT-4 from Arrigo Dodge at 9:00 Saturday morning! 8)

Any SRT owners close to Tampa who want to get together Saturday evening?
My fiance & I are going to hit the beach during the afternoon, but then we're just hanging around. It'd be nice to meet some local Neon fans.
Are you sure you're coming to tampa? I thought Arrigo Dodge was in S.Fla. Maybe there's two Arrigo's :idea:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, if you post a ballpark time and place, a few of us will try to show up. I don't think I'm doing anything in the evening.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
[hijack]
grunge, in case no one has said this yet, nice avatar! :twisted:
[/hijack]

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oops

My bad. :lol: Not Arrigo.
I was so excited yesterday I don't know what the hell I was typing.
AutoNation? Something like that. I barely slept last night.
I'm picking up the car at 9-9:30, then probably heading to the beach.
My cell is (404)324-6027. Give me a call for either beach-time or dinner/drink time.
Love to meet up with y'all.

Aaron

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Honda Hunter SRT said:
I am picking my SRT-4 up from Fairbanks Sunday and will be in Tampa St. Pete area for a week.

Mabey I will see some of you guys around!
i live in St Pete and im trying to get the local guys together this weekend sometime

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tampa

Yep, AutoWay. That's the one. :lol:
ACR2NV, love to hook up with y'all.
Call my cell at any point. I'm leaving Atlanta around 2:30 or so this afternoon, so I won't get to Tampa until late tonight, but I'll be up early
in the morning! :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Autoway??? they have em now?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Just talked to Pit Viper (Aaron), and it sounds like he staying on 19 at the Radisson. He's going to call me later to confirm.

We need to figure out where to meet, and who is going to be there.

Rob
813-689-3300 home
813-293-8295 cell

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Post the time and where boys.
Gotta work 3-11 saturday, but will sneak out if I have to.
More especially if you will be on the st.pete side.

Cali

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Just talked to Pit Viper again, and they are going to the beach until 2 or 3 saturday. He's going to call me when they get thoroughly baked (welcome to Florida), and we're going to see who wants to get together. Need to figure out where.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
atlanta

Had a great time, guys!
It was nice to meet y'all, and especially nice for my new car to meet some of its own kind! :lol:
Took my friend Patrick out for a ride as soon as I got back. Never seen anyone so jealous in my life.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
what was his reaction PIT? BTW i liked how you handled his call standing in front of us "oh me and ___ came down to Tampa for the weekend.." that would have been a red flag for me if a friend said that :roll: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
acr2nv said:
what was his reaction PIT? BTW i liked how you handled his call standing in front of us "oh me and ___ came down to Tampa for the weekend.." that would have been a red flag for me if a friend said that :roll: :twisted:
That was funny watching him standing in front of his car not saying anything about it !

BTW it was Aaron and Teresa (sp) :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
9 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing