Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many in tampa? Please state color, and mileage, and birthday

Me- Black 500miles Jan 3,03

I know of RaptorRed, Terminator who have theirs already.

Cali

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Second Chance said:
Black - 1500 :? - May 10th

Any of you tampa people wanna get together this thursday??
Not your birthday doofus..the car's b'day :)
Thursday is prob a no go for me unless its like hi and bye.
Congrats on the car...one that I didnt know about.
So thats 5...any more?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
cali said:
Not your birthday doofus..the car's b'day :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Save a spot on here for me.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Raptor is MIA for another week..

on his behalf:

Yellow 2100miles and 2/14

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
u got me man.... :roll: :? :lol:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So 7....not bad at all....looks like this is SRT capital....or at least the internet capital of SRT's

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
we need availability from people...Jerry Ulm wouldnt be a bad place....Term's car is there already :lol: :wink: :roll: what about the Miami Subs across from Jerry Ulm on Dale Mabry?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
cali said:
So 7....not bad at all....looks like this is SRT capital....or at least the internet capital of SRT's
I count 6, who's the 7th? BTW, I already declared Tampa the SRT-4 capital of the World a few threads ago. :wink:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RUgoinup said:
cali said:
I count 6, who's the 7th? BTW, I already declared Tampa the SRT-4 capital of the World a few threads ago. :wink:
I tell you man....its the freaking whiplash from this car!

BTW...anyone notice no posts from Grunge today? :?:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
It looks like the "birthday" you're reporting is the factory birth date. How did you figure that out? I bought mine 2/15, but I'd love to figure out when it was made.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
drolander said:
It looks like the "birthday" you're reporting is the factory birth date. How did you figure that out? I bought mine 2/15, but I'd love to figure out when it was made.
Look on the door..where they usually have tire pressure. Its usually also in the paperwork, although I didnt see mine there.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
cali said:
BTW...anyone notice no posts from Grunge today? :?:
I saw him on I-4 @ 8am then I-75 @ 5pm, he yelled something out the window, I think it was "I'm gonna find that Dodge transport truck if it's the last thing I do!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
cali said:
drolander said:
Look on the door..where they usually have tire pressure. Its usually also in the paperwork, although I didnt see mine there.
Hmm... Ok. I just found the sticker, and it says date of mfgr 1-03. I guess that means sometime in January 2003? Nothing more specific?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
14 Participants
Billy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing