Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When and where? im down for anything. i just need to know what we want to agree on guys. Thanks oh btw plan on staying longer than last time we are gonna go eat and hang out literally not like last time. :roll: :wink: :lol: 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
CRAP, I'll be out of town for this one. Gotta go crew at a 12 hour endurance race friday and saturday. Leaving thursday evening. Oh well, have fun and take lots of pics and vid.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats not tentative Raptor, yes we are going to Desoto but dunno if everyone will show so im gonna plan something more formal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Are you guys talking about BMP (bradenton motorsports park)?
I would really like to come and check out the SRTs, still havent seen one outside of a dealership...
PLEASE let me know, i want to get some video :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
son the concensus is this weekend is definitely out then?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
SON OF A BITCH :evil: , I'm gonna be too busy this weekend, work, prom, etc...LOL, I just wanted to throw prom in there to show how young I am :lol: :wink: :oops: :? :( :cry: ...haha, anyway I'm gettin a sound system installed tomorrow, wednesday, and thursday (yes it'll take 3 days), in the meantime I'll miss my fiancee (my car) but I'll have the loudest (3000 watt) system in an SRT, MUAHAHAHAHA :twisted: as far as weight goes I figure it'll just be like having a 2nd person in the car at all times, and my car is still just as fast with people in it...acr2nv can vouche for that when him and blades were in it last night :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,247 Posts
Lucky you! You'll have to let me check out that system when it's in. I'm still trying to decide what to do with mine. Good luck with prom, I'm sure with that car, you'll be getting some. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welp i might be gone next weekend...not this coming one but next..dunno yet..its not like i matter anyways :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
Terminator said:
SON OF A BITCH :evil: , I'm gonna be too busy this weekend, work, prom, etc...LOL, I just wanted to throw prom in there to show how young I am :lol: :wink: :oops: :? :( :cry: ...haha, anyway I'm gettin a sound system installed tomorrow, wednesday, and thursday (yes it'll take 3 days), in the meantime I'll miss my fiancee (my car) but I'll have the loudest (3000 watt) system in an SRT, MUAHAHAHAHA :twisted: as far as weight goes I figure it'll just be like having a 2nd person in the car at all times, and my car is still just as fast with people in it...acr2nv can vouche for that when him and blades were in it last night :D
3000W doesnt mean squat and i'll take care of the evidence by next week :twisted:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh now Cali wants to get into the sound war since he cant compete in the horsepowah war :roll: :twisted: :lol: j/p 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
acr2nv said:
oh now Cali wants to get into the sound war since he cant compete in the horsepowah war :roll: :twisted: :lol: j/p 8)
Boy, I got a nasty surprise coming for all of you. 176WHP???

Second chance , terminator, and who ever else wants some of this skittle!
Grunge, Raptor, and RU are all welcome! :twisted:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok enough bench racing :roll: :lol: :? ok i'll sit down now Cali :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
Terminator said:
cali said:
3000W doesnt mean squat and i'll take care of the evidence by next week :twisted:

hmmm, alright, we'll see, cause I can assure you without spending a minimum of $5,000 you won't make yourself deaf faster than me, muahaha :lol: :twisted:
Seriously dude if you are spending anything close to that you are getting raped, and if I were you, I'd come see me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trrust us Cali hes not spending a 5th of that and it will impress :twisted: :roll: :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
8 Participants
mpbiv
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top