Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got of the phone with a salesman, Peter Gabriel, and he just got 2 SRT-4's. One BLACK, One SILVER. He is willing to sell them for $200.00 over invoice!! Call him NOW at 1-727-533-4061 and tell him ANDRE sent you. (so he knows where you got this price!!)

This not a TYPE-O!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dealership? We have Dayton Andrews, Autoway, Plaza, Bob Wilson,Jerry Ulm , Brandon, Citrus...etc

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just call the number and you'll find out!! I'm NOT tryin to play a game, but he told me not to list the dealer name cause he wants the sales and doesn't want the i-net mgr or anyone else to handle it!! :D

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
thanks mang didnt know what the deal was

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
This is VERY VERY tempting. I heading to Tampa 2morrow and I've been thinking of trading my Neon while I'm down there for a Silver SRT-4.

Should I wait 'til the car gets here in my area?

:cry:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
call Andre Silverbullet.....!!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
if you would have bought from Autoway they DO have a price match guarantee :wink: :roll: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
You wouldn't be too crazy to wait, but I doubt you'll find this deal then. For the money saved, the gas spent is worth it. Besides, by the time your home, it'll be all broke in..

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
SilverBullet said:
This is VERY VERY tempting. I heading to Tampa 2morrow and I've been thinking of trading my Neon while I'm down there for a Silver SRT-4.

Should I wait 'til the car gets here in my area?

:cry:
No!!!!!! Don't Wait!!!!!!! Get it!!!! Get it!!!!!!!! Mine is lonely. tired of being the only one in MD. And we can show those VA, PA and DE folks that we have more SRT-4s than they do :) Nananana :D You know damn well when they get here, the dealers will want to take you into the "special room in back" while they prep you :x It will take our dealers a month to come to their senses and sell them at MSRP. And, last but not least, the car is broken in by the time you get home :twisted:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I'm GOING BANANAS!!!! :evil: :twisted:

ok... I just closed the deal. I traded my Neon for a '92 MR2

Sure!

Okay, I made up my mind (my little bro just reminded me and pull me back to earth). I'm going to Tampa to see me parents and sister (my mother is leaving the country... talk about timing). I can only be there for a day (coming back on Sat, 11:59PM). I have to spend this one day with my family, and that's priceless. As much as I hate to miss this deal, I have to wait. My gf and bro and sister would surely not appreaciate it if I would spend more time with my SRT-4 while down there (I would be glued to the car. trust me!).

Looks like I'll be waiting for the MSRP here in MD. I guess it's cool! 8) I'll keep drooling all you guys with your SRT-4 until then.

But, damn! $200.00 over invoice??? :cry:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

Just playing, Spitter :)

SilverBullet, where you at in MD? We are trying for the first Multi-State SRT get together this sun at MIR. VA,PA, MD, maybe DE too. Those Florida guys have it easy, so many close together.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
srt

Thanks for not fighting me on this one, Silver. :D
I just called and talked to Peter, I want the silver one.
I was leaning towards yellow, but for $200 over? I like silver JUST fine! :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Gotcha SB

SRT-4= important

Family= way, way more important.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
GLHS837 said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

Just playing, Spitter :)

SilverBullet, where you at in MD? We are trying for the first Multi-State SRT get together this sun at MIR. VA,PA, MD, maybe DE too. Those Florida guys have it easy, so many close together.
I originally supposed to come to MIR this weekend to check some of you guys out, but I have to miss it out. Keep me updated.

I feel better, GLHS837. :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I'll try to take some pics, we might have more colors in one place besisdes a dealer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.