Dodge SRT Forum banner

38341 - 38360 of 38368 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
How are things with you? Where are you living now?
Hey Jason! Doing well, we're up in cracksonville now, my gf got her masters from UF in December, so we moved up here for my job saving the 80mile one way commute. She got a job here too now but we will be leaving Florida this summer for the mountains. Who knows, you may be able to crash at my place for the next dragon run :wah?!:

We just replaced the fuel pump in her 1g. Already had the pump and was waiting for her fuel to run out but it died too soon and we had to drain the tank. Really wished I was in Tampa and could have had D do it, not difficult but relatively miserable in 90 degree weather in a parking lot.

We'll be down in Tampa a couple more times before we leave, probably next month. Have to try to get together. I was hoping to make the showdown in October for old times sake but we probably won't be in a position to do so now.

Send me a message sometime and let me know how you're doing. My number is still the same, my phone black screened and I fear teh googles so I didn't back up my contacts online, and have no one's number any more (again :stab:).

·
Registered
2 Posts
No problem. If I hear something I will let you know. Would this be your first SRT4?
yeah man. Father left me some money when he passed and I want to get a car ill enjoy alot and think of him. taking a risk though because whatever I buy will be my only source of transportation. I had a sc cobalt some years back I enjoyed and I had a buddy with a modded nsrt and it was a beast. With about 8/9k to spend i dont have alot of options. any advice on that? the vehicle has a CEL and the seller claims it is because of the "two hose ran direct to the throttle for the wastegate and blowoff valve"
and "ECU does not read the bypass"

do you know anything about that?

38341 - 38360 of 38368 Posts