Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over at Tamparacing we are making a list of people that will show up, we dont care what you drive. Come check in.

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=172754

This will be used as a smaller meet probably but if we get enough people going we will try to find a large private area I am sure, seems like it will be at Sonics which wont work maybe if anyone knows someone with a good ammount of land we can go to that would be great.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
I have no ambition to meet people from tampa racing. Most of them are douche bags. Besides, I've met all the people I wanted to meet.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bleh, its only the Dodge forum, there is hardly anyone on there. Anyways, alot of the dodge people on there post here also. Skittle, Cali, Grunge, me...

bleh whatever.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
skittle is a ****.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Stay home then ***.....damn south beach yellow cars

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cmon now no need to start talking shit.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cant beleive I just said that... an 18 yearold not encouraging violance, wtf is this world coming to.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
cali is ghey. stay home and play with your camel toe alignment tool.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Hey Riven, be nice or I'll put your car up on blocks and take my semi-bald pilot's back. :lol: :lol: Yeah, Sonic wouldn't be a very good idea. When all this bad weather is done with, maybe we can get something at a park or something that has enough parking.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
riven said:
cali is ghey. stay home and play with your camel toe alignment tool.
WIll you hold it for me sonny? I think we need to visit the crazy azian this wekend...hes been hiding like a wuss :eeeek:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lets set something up at Picnic Island or something people... I dont know I just want to go to a large ass meet =(

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumpity, reply in the tamparacing thread people!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts