Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked the car up on the 31st, and now have 550 miles on it...I HAVE to slow down...BUT it's too much fun to drive!!...Help!!.. :lol:
James

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Wow, I picked mine up on the 25th and I have 537 on it. I guess I'm not driving it enough. It seemed like forever getting it over 500. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dang i got you guys all smoked i will have 1900 miles on my car in one DAY....But then of course that is a drive back from florida...Anyone that has driven for a long distance how are the seats on the butt and legs...I am 6'2" and weigh about 160...So i am a tall twig basically...Let me know thanks...
Joe

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
ourformerselves said:
Good luck.. even at 80mph non-stop it'll take you 24 hours.
Bull. It took me 16 hrs from Daytona Beach to Michigan in one day. I did 80-90 the whole way. Buy a valentine one radar before the trip. I didn't have any trouble with the seats for the drive, they were comfy as hell. I'm 6' 240lbs

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yea thats about right, I live close to ebbtide, I am in metro detroit and I am going to Daytona for spring break in 10 days and its only like 18-20 hours straight through one way.... Cant wait for my SRT and for spring break to get here

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I am getting mine at Coconut Creek i am not sure how far south that is of Daytona...But i am getting a hell of a deal on mine.....Also how much do one of the radar detectors cost???????Anywas i will be having a ton of fun driving back hopefully i will dyno it that weekend and let you guys know how that goes....There is a dynojet like 2 blocks away from my house and the guy that runs the shop has a 7 sec. drag car....It is fOOking amazing.....Laterz
Joe.
And thanks for the seat information.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
I drove from Southern Cali here to Middle Tennessee in my 87 Camaro...not so much fun. But then that drive was because I had to. 1900 miles in the SRT-4 should be like a two day vacation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Xerxes
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing