Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm picking up my car tomorrow in Ft. Lauderdale, not gonna say a whole right now, but trust me, as soon as I come back, information and pictures galore for you guys :D , I have a digital camera but don't know how to post the pics up on the internet, any help?? I'll let all of you know tomorrow night what happens :D , happy Vday all
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
Terminator said:
Well I'm picking up my car tomorrow in Ft. Lauderdale, not gonna say a whole right now, but trust me, as soon as I come back, information and pictures galore for you guys :D , I have a digital camera but don't know how to post the pics up on the internet, any help?? I'll let all of you know tomorrow night what happens :D , happy Vday all
A very big CONGRATS :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, cool, I'll take a bunch of pics at the dealer and of every square inch of the car, ahhh, it's 5 in the morning and I'm on my way to Ft. Lauderdale, wish me luck!!! :lol: I'll let all of you know tonight what happens and I'll send my pics to you, :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Terminator said:
Well I'm picking up my car tomorrow in Ft. Lauderdale, not gonna say a whole right now, but trust me, as soon as I come back, information and pictures galore for you guys :D , I have a digital camera but don't know how to post the pics up on the internet, any help?? I'll let all of you know tomorrow night what happens :D , happy Vday all
Awesome, Terminator...I'm very happy for you! Thanks in advance for the pic's :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHHHHHHH, I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT, it's night time right now so it's hard to take pics, but tomorrow morning I'll get up early and take whatever pics people want, put your requests on here and I'll take pics of whatever, I have some of it at the dealership, but I'm going out right now with some friends so I'll upload them tonight. And I actually don't know how to host them, so if someone would like to host them for me and I can send them to you tonight/tomorrow morning to put up here? Thanks a lot, oh man do I have a lot to tell, but I'll tell all when i get home tonight and post pics tomorrow, tell me what pics you want!!! :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,971 Posts
Terminator said:
AHHHHHHH, I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT, it's night time right now so it's hard to take pics, but tomorrow morning I'll get up early and take whatever pics people want, put your requests on here and I'll take pics of whatever, I have some of it at the dealership, but I'm going out right now with some friends so I'll upload them tonight. And I actually don't know how to host them, so if someone would like to host them for me and I can send them to you tonight/tomorrow morning to put up here? Thanks a lot, oh man do I have a lot to tell, but I'll tell all when i get home tonight and post pics tomorrow, tell me what pics you want!!! :D :D :D
Dude, take a deep breath....

Congrats!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
come on man, where is this story?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
Terminator said:
AHHHHHHH, I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D ENJOY!

Since we've seen black pics already, I hope it's a different color. If it is black, we'd be happy to see them anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,843 Posts
i want a pic of the boost gauge in action like rev it up and take a pic.

hmm, also take some good pics of the seat with someone in it..


and also...some nice pics of the wheels (brakes) and....i guess general engine pics interior pics etc..


send them over to [email protected] or [email protected] i'll put them up for you... or someone else if they've already pm'd you, it doesnt matter, just get them up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright well I can't upload any pics onto my comp becuase my digital camera is in the car that I was driving before I got this and my bro is driving it, he'll be back sometime tonight though and tomorrow morning I'll take a bunch of pics, I'll try to get the boost gauge in action, get the wheels, brakes, interior, TRUNK, engine, all that good stuff. When I first pulled into the Dodge dealership (Fairbanks Dodge) I saw it and it almost looked unreal, cause I had never seen it in perosn before, haha. I got it in yellow, the only color I wanted, at the time they had 3 yellow's there including mine and I got pics of all of them. they got 6 or 7 of them 2 nights ago and within 48 hours they all sold, I got mine for $19,995. They said they might be getting more in a few days or a week or two. I've personally never ridden in a turbo car before this and I don't know a whole lot about turbos, but i did notice that in 5th gear and a sometimes 4th gear, if it's low rpms and you floor it, the boost gauge goes all the way up (to approx. 11 psi) and a few seconds later the actual rpms start to go up, found that kind of interesting. The pedals are rubber, not metal, the rod connecting the cueball shifter to the shifter boot is really thin, the seats are very nice, part clothe part leather, the trunk is really spacious, the gauges look nice at night, I'll get some tomorrow night for all of you. The stopping power is unbeleavable, extremely good brakes, and the rotors look bad ass painted red. I live in Tampa and I had to drive down to Ft. Lauderdale to pick it up and the dealership there said how the break in period really isn't that long and how I can still do 70 or so on the way back to Tampa, but just vary the speed and the rpms and full throttle it for short amounts of time while in 4th and 5th. I did notice how the first 100 or so miles driving the car, it now has a little over 400 (the drive back and having fun tonight!!), but it already now is kicking in better, especially the turbo it seems to have picked up a bit and is workin a little harder now. Now I know you shouldn't race anyone til at least...600 miles but...I just had to do it. I was with 2 of my friends, was approaching a red light and there was a truck in the other lane, I sighed cause I wnated it to be a fast car, well...I pull up next to it and find out it's a Ford Lightning, haha. I rev my engine kidding because I KNOW I'm gonna get my ass kicked right? Well, the light turns green, he starts to go and I'm just like...that's it, starting for about 5-10 mph I floored it and we just took off, and I was a little ahead after 2nd gear, then he pulled ahead a little and then at about 70 or so I slowly started creeping ahead of him and we stopped. I couldn't even believe it, haha, we then turned onto another street though and went from about 20 mph up to around 90 and starting from that he did beat me by about 2-3 car lengths at the most, kind of surprsing :shock: But anyway if any of you have questions feel free to ask and I'll answer and I'll take some pics tomorrow morning and send them to you NeonWaSp, thanks :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,697 Posts
srt4

lol i felt like i was in the neon with u racing the ford , makes me want that srt4 even more!!! lol


come to cali u damn SRT4 already!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok guys, I just sent neonwasp 14 pics, a few are at the dealer the rest are at home, so he should be putting them up today at some point, the car's a little dirty and the camera got a little fogged up while takin pictures, haha, so bear with it :wink: . But anyway to all you Tampa people, cause I know there's a lot of us in here, lemme know if any of you wanna meet up somewhere and you can check out the car before you get yours, I'd be happy to show it off :D :lol: :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
Terminator said:
But anyway to all you Tampa people, cause I know there's a lot of us in here, lemme know if any of you wanna meet up somewhere and you can check out the car before you get yours, I'd be happy to show it off :D :lol: :D
Definately! I'm taking my Wife & Daughter to the Florida State Fair today, let's get together and set up a time for this weekend if possible. I'm in New Tampa BTW.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Terminator said:
Ok guys, I just sent neonwasp 14 pics, a few are at the dealer the rest are at home, so he should be putting them up today at some point, the car's a little dirty and the camera got a little fogged up while takin pictures, haha, so bear with it :wink: . But anyway to all you Tampa people, cause I know there's a lot of us in here, lemme know if any of you wanna meet up somewhere and you can check out the car before you get yours, I'd be happy to show it off :D :lol: :D
Thanks Terminator...I'll let you know when I'm heading down that way. I think it's a great idea for all the SRT-4 enthusiasts to get together :)

And again, congrats!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,649 Posts
Seats

I agree the seats are very nice even for my fatass. sat in it yesturday. But I'm pretty sure that the bolsters are vinyl not leather. Check again cause I hope I'm wrong.

Greg
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
Terminator
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top