• I like it

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • I hate it

Votes: 14 53.8%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Dont do it! Our taillights look pretty good stock! If you wanna go for a different look i suggest Nightshading them down...black on black= sexy!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like that, If you like is gooooodd!!!! I installed the 3d Mopar tales in my SRT-4 ans looks nice. I ever think the original tales has a better sahpe than the mopar aftermarket tales, bun now I liked my 3d's tales... :hi:

·
Registered
139 Posts
do what you think is better because how are you gonna change your car based on how other people think, lol i spent 20 k on MY car to do how i saw fit!! lol

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Mmmm...I think painting everything but the middle would look sweet on any color OTHER than black...On a black car, I think it looks best if you niteshade the entire thing...

·
Registered
21 Posts
i think it would look hot on that car especially makin it match the body color or making them a darker color like black or maybe even gunmetal

·
Registered
985 Posts
what do you think of the mopar tuner lights? at first I wasn't sure, but now I think they look nice with my tinted windows and yellow paint. Would look real nice on a black one though,

·
Banned
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol yes, i take great pride in my ps skills.....ive used it about 3 times in the past 6 months, so im kinda a pro at it i guess

1 - 15 of 15 Posts