Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,754 Posts
Good luck. Based on the shortage of parts and good transmissions you will have your search cut out for you. Try Miller Salvage, he busy most of the wrecked SRT4s and might be able to help. I doubt that will be cheap though, he knows there is a challenge getting GOOD transmission parts.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I agree w HK, you need to get on facebook. Guys sell transmissions daily. Usually about 700 plus shipping for a "working" one...

·
Registered
19 Posts
So depending on where you are there’s websites that auction totaled vehicles for people like us haha, I’m currently bidding on a same year SRT. My buddy bought a wrecked focus ST for $1,000 engine was good most the drive train was fine Trans was fine, just a ruined body. Most the interior was in good condition too. I’m sure an SRT4 could potentially go for lower because most of these auction sites are people trying to flip cars. I don’t think many people would go for a later year super neon haha. I could be wrong

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Scottsrt4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing