Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kelly,

The Basic Mopar Sway Bars.. 26mm and 19mm for $82 and $53. Do they include new bushings? What about endlinks?

I want to get a new Sway bar set, but the Hotchkis set is too rich for my blood.

MK

·
Registered
343 Posts
MKITGO2 said:
Kelly,

The Basic Mopar Sway Bars.. 26mm and 19mm for $82 and $53. Do they include new bushings? What about endlinks?

I want to get a new Sway bar set, but the Hotchkis set is too rich for my blood.

MK
They do not include new bushings or end links, they just use the stck ones. I do have the bars in stock ready to ship if you are still interested.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
MKITGO2 said:
Kelly,

MK
No need for new bushings, installed mine with the stock ones without a problem. In regards to the endlinks unless you have lowered your stock the stock ones are fine.

:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
MikeCandler said:
No need for new bushings, installed mine with the stock ones without a problem. In regards to the endlinks unless you have lowered your stock the stock ones are fine.

Did Chris end up getting his gasket for the weekend? I had someone else ship my parts out that day as I was missing that afternoon, and I know they forgot to put "Air" stickers on the packages that I needed overnighted.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MikeCandler said:

Buzzactly... with the coilovers I need to get Shorter Endlinks. I was hoping it came with poly bushings.. I assume the stock are rubber.

Thanks Kelly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts