Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right damnit the BigWoody Kit put down major power. I cannot show photos because its all a secret and I cant let anyone know how we get the power we do. I also cannot scan or show you my dyno Charts because then you will see my Crazy A/F ratios or see that lines cross at 0525. I tried to get it to the strip but for some reason the jack stands just dont roll like my 15" snow flake wheels. Now I will be able to reveal all tomorrow. Which usually means that you will never see a full result from me and I will never give you the full details cause that just makes too much damn sense.

BTW: PM GLHS837 he can answer any questions you need on the components to this kit hehe...

Disclaimer: This is all just Bull Shit. just need to spice up the board a little please discuss the BigWoody turbo kit at will. You now have all the details you need to speculate for the next 3 months.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
omg, flux capicitor useage! I know it! lies!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have stolen Hectors Force and I am now the Jedi Master. You have no clue what kinda power you can get by sticking a Light Saber up the Fart Cannon on my Riceyer then [email protected]'s Car(Not that I think that is possible)... BTW: I will give you a little taste. It is running a 600 Trim Dual Ball Bearing Carbon Fiber Flux Capacitor with a/f in the range of like 52:1 something close to that maybe.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Lmao

Branden

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Ray by the way I wanna do graphics on the car... Would Clear Vinyl be too Ricey?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dude it does not get any ricyer than a pruple neon with a xenon body kit

hahaha True Dat.

Oh and yeah I do have this really nice Gold Series underbody kit (IN PURPLE) to go on the car.. Its been sitting in the Garage for over a year.. Too damn lazy to add modifications let alone ricey ones hehe..

you mean to tell me you guys arent affraid of this?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damnit I thought I would have had you spammed by now. GAH Guess I shoulda put all MOPAR parts with full warranty against stupidity and ignorance.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Mopar > imaginary Woody :)

It's that whole "strength greater.....heart pure.." thing:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.