Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wtf??!?!?!?!?!?

Well tonight was quite interesting... first race of the night was myself (mbc) vs mach1 (stock) and we the results we decent. The first race he got the jump and pulled about 2 cars until we left off, the second run i got the jump and he was playing catch up till about a buck 20, so i would say i did decent. Then my buddy (who switched his evo RS with his friends modded evo for the week) went to race a civic hatch for 400, and blew the clutch :flame: . Up here we play, "You chase, it's a race", so the civic didnt go on the first flag, and that just melted the clutch :crying:

The part of the night that REALLY PISSED ME OFF THOUGH :flame: :flame: :flame: was this stupid gti (1.8t) and this crx. We asked the guy if he wanted to run, he said no, we were like ok, fine maybe some other time. When they were leaving we asked if he just wanted to do a pull on the way home... so he agreed. We are crusing home doing some pulls and i beat the gti. Then the gti and the crx STOP on the highway and WONT LET ME PASS THEM. I had to actually throw the rear out around the cars so they wouldnt hit my car then take off. The A**HOLES actually tried chasing me to 140mph, then wanted me to pull into a rest stop (yeah ok, 3 full cars, vs me and my buddy)... not a chance. In the meantime as they were chasing me, i slowed down not wanted to go 140 and kill my passenger and myself, they tried to push to the side of the road at high speed, so my passenger has to grab my Police MAG light and swing it towards his car to back off. These guys were real a-holes. So they followed me through the toll and i had to pull some rediculous maneuver to hop across 2 lanes and basically drift this sharp corner. If anyone knows the GSP, its exit 166, the one right after the toll going south bound. Well... If anyone from the area knows these guys, blue gti with dealer tags who rolls with a while crx with grey fenders, let them know im gonna deal with them one way or another. Street racing is irresponsable in the first place but when you try and injure someone or their car because you lost a race or are trying to prove a point, or be cool, or whatever he was trying to do, it's just not cool.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i know it, we'll iv only seen your car a few times and i just the other day actually found out who you are... Im the black srt-4, i wear the black srt-4 hat. I'll say hi next time we meet :hi:

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
pizzo, lance... we had a nice chat in dunkin the other nite, lol... the three of us and loudmouth, hahaha :jester: we were all standin in line, it was quite funny, lol... ill be up next sunday... hope to see you both there

ps... nixem... is it who i think it is? lol IS IT MY FAVORITE LOUD MOUTH!!!! :frogtongu i love you man

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
headin up there tonight... hope to see you lance, and pizzo... my boy kris is prolly runnin his Tsi tonight... dont know how much he will be runnin for, but hes prepping the car and all that jazz... so hes excited and my whole crew will be there to see it go down, lol... :jester:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.