Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has bought these and have any good advice on what setup works the best. I use my car as a daily driver and my suspension is SHOT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
39,333 Posts
Impossibly cheap. Quality springs cost that much. Quality mounts and camber plates cost that much. Quality shocks are twice that, at least.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Impossibly cheap. Quality springs cost that much. Quality mounts and camber plates cost that much. Quality shocks are twice that, at least.

I appreciate the advice about this. Is there a set of coilovers that you recommend?

·
Administrator
39,333 Posts
My bare minimum is BC coilovers or ST coilovers. ST is better quality, BC has more adjustability for damping.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I have those amazon specials, almost 2yrs
11k springs are very very stiff ride
Train tracks are brutal

great at the track

I added a dust boot to keep rod from corroding

used grease o to prevent threads from galling
I was wondering if anyone has bought these and have any good advice on what setup works the best. I use my car as a daily driver and my suspension is SHOT. Any help would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 147060

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The suspension I have now is totally trash, do you think spending the extra $$ for BCs would be better? I don’t wanna just thrown away my money.... any advice helps!! Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
The suspension I have now is totally trash, do you think spending the extra $$ for BCs would be better? I don’t wanna just thrown away my money.... any advice helps!! Thanks
yes. my BCs have been on my car for probably 12 years and they still feel great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts