Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, so I am looking to beef up the suspension here soon. I recently purchased the DC front strut tower bar, Pwerks rear strut tower bar (Thanks Pwerks!), and the Hotchkis F/R sway bar set.

I was looking to get the prothane bushing kit, but noticed that some of the bushings are bushings that come with the hotchkis set. Is there another place I can get the other bushings for my suspension? Any ideas?

Now, the next thing I would like to do is lower the car. Since day one, I have always had my eyes on the Mopar S3 coilovers. However, I have read and seen a few threads lately referring to the IPP coilovers. I have read a few other threads and even viewed hybridsrt.com. I have heard great things about the IPP coilovers. Now, which is the best bang for the buck? Do you basically get everything you need for the install in Mopar/IPP kit, or are there additional things I should be looking at?

Also, I am looking to get some different tires/rims. I want to get 18X7.5, with 225/45/18. I think having a wider tire patch will help put more power to the ground. I really like these, but need to wait for the cash:

http://srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78346&page=1&pp=15

I do not autocross, and havent even taken it to the track yet. My preference is a stiff ride, something that handles like its on rails. I think the stock suspension setup leaves alot to be desired. So, you suspension experts out there, do you have any advice for me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.