Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone, while runnig this set up or close to it:AGP turbo kit with 50 trim and.63 AR, AFC 2, MSD tach, 650 CC injectors, AGP FMIC, Turbo XS dual stage boost, KHS SSQ bov w/block of plate, Perrin pressure pipe, Perrin fuel rail, Walbro fuel pump,) Do you know if it would be wise to run a return line with fuel pressure regulator? And what do you guys think about a turbo timer on this set up?
Thanks, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
With a bigger turbo setup, you don't need a block off plate.

Yeah, a turbo timer would be a good investment, although I still don't have one ;)!

·
Registered
177 Posts
STOP BEING CHEAp buy a freaking EBC...go all out and get the E01 and EManage ...your going to be stabbing your eyes out when your boost spike from your MBC kills your turbo!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
It will be hard to make the .50 trim turbo spike like the stocker due to his size even with a MBC...you'll be fine using one.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,975 Posts
Properly sized turbos with properly sized wastegates don't spike at all. A MBC will have rock steady boost on an AGP kit. Only the crappy stock turbo has those issues.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Properly sized turbos with properly sized wastegates don't spike at all. A MBC will have rock steady boost on an AGP kit. Only the crappy stock turbo has those issues.
hay nic do you think i should run a return fuel kit with my 50 trim. any benfits, and can i use my stock fuel rail for hook up. also you know i will be running a stage 2 so.. max boost would be 22psi i guess what r your thoughts on return fuel kit. ya or na.. thanks

·
Registered
647 Posts
dognutz said:
hay nic do you think i should run a return fuel kit with my 50 trim. any benfits, and can i use my stock fuel rail for hook up. also you know i will be running a stage 2 so.. max boost would be 22psi i guess what r your thoughts on return fuel kit. ya or na.. thanks
I would suggest getting the 750cc if u have stage 2...that should provide plenty of fuel to reach 400whp.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,975 Posts
No need for fuel return if you upgrade injectors. If you have some sort of fuel control, then max boost is much higher than 22. Using an AFC or emanage will let you get upper 20s without an issue because the map sensor doesn't see the actual boost.

As for stock fuel rail, depends if you have one with the valve on the end.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
No need for fuel return if you upgrade injectors. If you have some sort of fuel control, then max boost is much higher than 22. Using an AFC or emanage will let you get upper 20s without an issue because the map sensor doesn't see the actual boost.

As for stock fuel rail, depends if you have one with the valve on the end.

ya nic i got the fuel kit when ordering the 50 trim that yall have so i guess i will just use the money to get the clutch and some alxes.. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts