Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super Focus

My Focus friend IM's me with this link... HOLY CRAP! That things awesome! I have never seen that done before in a compact car! Would you consider a sleeper? That would be an interesting tango for the SRT-4. :lol:

*EDIT* As I think about it, I wouldn't even wanna try and tango with it!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Does that even classify itself as a sport COMPACT car?...lol...that guy did a nice job...i think somone should take a regular neon and drop a 426 hemi in it...But i'm just a mopar kinda guy.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
look at that! its here in FL.... :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Bahahahaaaaa. I still the like the 500HP Viper motor installed PT-10 Crusier that was shown at the SEMA two years ago. Partially a pickup and PT Cruiser. I still could not figure out how they managed to squeeze the motor in the front.

<SNIP>Chrysler Decoma PT/10 Lifestyle Vehicle
The extreme PT Pickup features a unique front grille, front fascia, and taillights to set off the special truck body. A custom rear roll pan, rear bed spoiler, side exhausts, stainless tonneau, and enormous BBS wheels and Michelin tires hint at the performance potential of this little Cruiser. Underneath the unique bodywork lies a 500-hp Viper RT/10 engine, linked to a six-speed manual transmission and supported by a custom tube frame. A combination Viper and air lift suspension ensure the PT/10 handles and Wilwood Venter brakes make sure it can stop. <SNIP>

Now, let us see which is the faster vehicle: Super Focus or Decoma PT-10 Cruiser... :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing