Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not my area of knowing anything. not sure if clips are broken or what but when i take off or stop fast at all my sunroof slider shade/what blocks out the sunroof from inside the car slides like it is on skate wheels. not sure if anyone has a clue what it could be without looking but anybody break anything that made this happen?

·
Super Moderator
16,113 Posts
I know on mine, from day one, if I'd REALLY romp on it, it would come back a little bit. But it never just full on slides all the way back or forth.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i wish mine was even like that i have 72k original miles on my car ever since i can remember it slides like skates all the way back and all the way forward. so every boost is for sure a smack of sound LOL and then to slow i would imagine it being clips or something being broken on the sliding rail but i am a stranger to interior parts and working 6 days a week for a living doesn't give me time for small ventures like i used to have on finding issues.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'd make sure the clips holding it into the tracks aren't broke or that any grease has made it into the track it rides on. Pull the glass out and slide the sunshade forward and you should be able to see whats going on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts