Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see how many locals are interested in a meet. Looking for ideas, location, activities, etc. Would be nice to meet others and trade ideas or sell parts. Lets get something started.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
hellz yea we should set up the meet for first weekend in the month,one weekend a month depends how many show up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C'mon. let's get something organized. we got two already interested. anyone else?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! We got quite a few people interested in a meet in Columbia. All we need now is a specific day that is good for everyone, place where we won't get ran off, and a time to meet up. Here's a list of people interested. Let's see this list grow.

1. dhinez (sumter)
2. Purehell (sumter)
3. silverbullitsrt (columbia)
4. firehead (greenwood)
5. scblacksrt (florence)
6. my_slo_n3on (charleston)

Let's make this first meet a huge one. Keep sending feedback and let's get going.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I met another SRT-4 owner on base yesterday, he isn't on the forums but he should be down to ride out we talked for awhile about it. His SRT-4 is an 05, white I don't know what mods he has done. I'd rather meet up away from Sumter maybe even somewhere between Sumter/Columbia off 378 with a big parking lot and lights at night sometime.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm in Columbia and would be interested and I know a few other people that'd probably go also.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1. dhinez (sumter)
2. Purehell (sumter)
3. silverbullitsrt (columbia)
4. firehead (greenwood)
5. scblacksrt (florence)
6. my_slo_n3on (charleston)
7. Black03SRT4 (columbia)
+/- 5 non-members

List updated. Any ideas on where this can take place? Any prefer a certain day? Any activities? C'mon, we're half-way there.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm just throwing out an idea. Me and another guy from Sumter is suppose to go to NC for a dyno run on July 14 and get together with some NC SRT-4s. But i just found out Hot Import Night (www.hotimportnights.com) is going to be in Charlotte the same day. It's support to be from 5pm to midnight and tickets are $25. I was think of getting everyone together in Columbia that day and ride as one big group to Charlotte. LMK.

·
Registered
249 Posts
dhinez said:
I'm just throwing out an idea. Me and another guy from Sumter is suppose to go to NC for a dyno run on July 14 and get together with some NC SRT-4s. But i just found out Hot Import Night (www.hotimportnights.com) is going to be in Charlotte the same day. It's support to be from 5pm to midnight and tickets are $25. I was think of getting everyone together in Columbia that day and ride as one big group to Charlotte. LMK.

Yo dude, this sounds like a really good idea and I'm game for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump. Anyone interested? Throw some ideas.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scblacksrt said:
dhinez said:
Bump. Anyone interested? Throw some ideas.
What about a trip to the Drag Strip in Darlington? (Wed 7/11)
I wish I could but unfortunately I work 2nd shift and bout time I get off it will be close. I will be in Darlington this Wednesday though (7/4/07). If anyone wants to come out thats cool. Anyone interested?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts