Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to upgrade my sound system. I was wondering what you guys would suggest. I plan on have my car dropped with tein s springs, and I was thinking about getting 2 10's or a 12. I dont want to add too much wieght so thats why I probably wouldnt get 2 12's. Any suggestions on a good set up of subs\ amp...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Search no further! I got the perfect layout. Ok first get a center trunk speakerbox from Dstatesmp then get 3 10inch Infiniti Kappa Perfect subs. Then get a couple new MB Quartz amps and you'll have the most badass bass setup around. That is what my set up will be one day after replacing the interior rears with the infiniti kappa's and replacing the fronts with the kappa perfects (I read somewhere that their midranges will fit) and get that new badass pioneer head unit or something nice from eclipse. Eclipse subs are also major badass.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Badass badass badass.....um he said light weight, I don't think 3 10" would be considered lightweight, and MB Quartz since being bought out by Rockford is crap.....anywho a nice lighter sub that's relatively cheap and great sounding is Alpine Type R subs. Power 2 of them w/ an Alpine MRD-M500amp and you'd be set and pleased trust me.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Rice-a-roni said:
well I had an alpine type e12 12" sub in my car that I replaced with R.F. he2 and can tell you that the alpine sucked. btw I'll sell it to you for 60.00 Bucks.
Yeah no shit, that's cuz it's Alpine's entry level sub. There's a reason why it costs under $100. 1 12" Alpine Type R-$200 + 1 1cuft enclosure-$50 + Alpine MRD-M500 $350 = $600

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.