Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be kind of cool to add an X-Box Live/360 access icon like we have for the various chat programs.. Then just have add a field in the user options to fill in their XBox Live Name.

So we use this
to simply forward the person clicking to the xbox live account page for the user they clicked on.

http://live.xbox.com/member/%xboxlivename%

Could look like this..

Easy enough, and I think it would be a cool feature..

Thoughts?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Not one single post in weeks!!! Is there actually anyone in charge of this? I'm so happy I paid thirty bucks for a couple of cheesy plate frames, couple stickers, and a stupid number.

Hey atleast someone got something nice outta the deal.

Correct me if I am wrong. Membership fees, whatever it should be for, should it not be used for guaranteed annual state wide meets, discounts (big or small), I have gotten one discount. From tat2punk for a shirt. And it was strictly a forums thing and had nothing to do with SRToc.

Why don't we just all get our money back? Or.... Maybe show us what the$31,000 bought so we may enjoy it a little also. And that was just an estimate using the most recently updated members list. That was only updated back in April.
Personally I would probably toss in 30 bucks every 6 months if it actually had any sort of outcome at all. Shhhh Don't tell no one but, someone doesn't know what they are doing.... Or we all got jacked and no one sees it.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
ACRin954 said:
Not one single post in weeks!!! Is there actually anyone in charge of this? I'm so happy I paid thirty bucks for a couple of cheesy plate frames, couple stickers, and a stupid number.

Hey atleast someone got something nice outta the deal.

Correct me if I am wrong. Membership fees, whatever it should be for, should it not be used for guaranteed annual state wide meets, discounts (big or small), I have gotten one discount. From tat2punk for a shirt. And it was strictly a forums thing and had nothing to do with SRToc.

Why don't we just all get our money back? Or.... Maybe show us what the$31,000 bought so we may enjoy it a little also. And that was just an estimate using the most recently updated members list. That was only updated back in April.
Personally I would probably toss in 30 bucks every 6 months if it actually had any sort of outcome at all. Shhhh Don't tell no one but, someone doesn't know what they are doing.... Or we all got jacked and no one sees it.
and the discount we do get is like 5 percent (maxxfab). I agree, I think we should atleast get something somewhat decent:flame:

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
srt4andawarthog said:
and the discount we do get is like 5 percent (maxxfab). I agree, I think we should atleast get something somewhat decent:flame:
well lets see 5% of a $700 exhaust is... (mumbles to self for a few minutes)

is 35$ lets see.... $30 subtract from $35 is -$5.... no no no thats not right.... $35 subtract from $30 is $5... so a $5 profit. Hey, it's paid for itself on my end already.

They cant help the fact that you dont purchase from places that offer a discount for SRToc members. The vendors cant dish out a 20% discount for a club or group or they'd all go broke. They're already paying out the ass just to be a vendor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts