Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday when i was leaving my apartnment i noticed that anytime i get into the boost it starts acting like there is nothing at all keeping it in check. The needle on my guage goes way past 20 psi. Of course i am not gonna test how high it is going out for fear of damage. It drove fine earlier that day but there is a bump leaving my apartment. I took off the intake (stock) to check all my vacuum line connections and they are all intact. Anyone have suggestions? it drived fine as long as i stay out of the boost.

Mods
Stage 1
AGP wasgate 17psi/15
BDJ's 3in dump
Mopar rice plate

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
wikidsrt said:
Well yesterday when i was leaving my apartnment i noticed that anytime i get into the boost it starts acting like there is nothing at all keeping it in check. The needle on my guage goes way past 20 psi. Of course i am not gonna test how high it is going out for fear of damage. It drove fine earlier that day but there is a bump leaving my apartment. I took off the intake (stock) to check all my vacuum line connections and they are all intact. Anyone have suggestions? it drived fine as long as i stay out of the boost.

Mods
Stage 1
AGP wasgate 17psi/15
BDJ's 3in dump
Mopar rice plate

check your wga line... sounds like it popped off or has a rupture.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Check the green line coming off the turbo, all the way to the solenoid (for the last guy). Mine ripped off once...you can get a replacement from the dealer for like 8 bucks. If that's not it, check the line that goes from the WGA to the solenoid.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh, and keep off the boost until you fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts