Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
did you all notice that WRX isnt even available here in the US. I wonder why the Photochopper bothered to use a non US spec WRX :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, it was funny the first time when he posted it on here a few weeks ago. I brought up the same point about the Subie still chasing the SRT 4. :lol: :lol: :lol: Brings up even a better point...Hmmm..."Even someone mentally challenged driving an SRT 4 can beat a Subie?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Regardless of who it's bashing, I think that's hilarious.

-bZj

·
Registered
354 Posts
Shaitiger said:
I apologize on behalf of the stupid WRX owners responsible for that. You have to admit, there's folks like that in every club.

Anyways, I love the SRT-4 and I visit this forum all the time. Keep up the good work guys :D .
Just curious how your car is running with those mods....I see boost control but nothing to handle air/fuel.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Hahahaha, that's fucking funny. I like it, why doesn't someone do something good for us? It's just a joke, let's respond in kind.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Okay guys, it was one guy that made that picture. Not all Subie owners think that way. I got beat twice by a modded WRX at the track and the owner was a really good driver. If you see something posted on another board, you don't have to bring it to our attention because if we wanted to see it, we'd go looking for it. Although we can't control who comes over and start trash, we can control what we post. Thank you for your support. :wink:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Shaitiger said:
I apologize on behalf of the stupid WRX owners responsible for that. You have to admit, there's folks like that in every club.

Anyways, I love the SRT-4 and I visit this forum all the time. Keep up the good work guys :D .
TRUE. I say just let it drop. It's getting so rediculous!

Billy, how are you controlling your A/F? What's out there on the market?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.