Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well im a newb and im gettin my new systems soon and im gettin all Xplode speakers and subs and amps. and im planning to get one 12" sub,im wondering if that will pack enough bass with out exploding my windows or anything, how many watts should it be so i told screw anything up, and how many watts should my amp be?

·
Registered
84 Posts
i'm going to put one 12 alpine type r in my trunk next week, I will have about 500 watts rms to it. but really all you need is about 150-200 watts rms (not max) for it to sound really good. you would be surprised how good it will sound, that's if you have a quality encloser to house your speaker.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have diamond components rears and one 12. 600 on the sub 300 on the speakers and you cant turn it up loud enough to make it sound shity. Best investment ive made. I had two kicker 12 L7's with 1200 watts in my old car and they hit like a mother. if you want loud go for those

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.