Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey can someone post up here the link to the thread on these forums where the pictures of "Da Stunnaz" was posted all over the place, one of my friends wants to see them, LMAO :lol: , plus I wanna save the pics cause I seriously have never seen something so funny before, if you cna't find the thread on these forums does anyone have a link to somewhere else on the web that has them? hahaha, thanks

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
someone please help this disturbed kid he would not drop this subject yesterday :lol: :lol: hes got issues but then again so do i cause i wanna see it too :roll: :twisted: 8)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
http://www.geocities.com/thestuntaz/

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
no problem, i look out for my boyeez.

ICY HOT STUNTAZ FOR LIFE!

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
acr2nv said:
someone please help this disturbed kid he would not drop this subject yesterday :lol: :lol: hes got issues but then again so do i cause i wanna see it too :roll: :twisted: 8)
:lol: You got a be kidding right? "Dude, the one with no chest or even chest hairs or kid, put your shirt on. You are blinding me with the AIDS contracted chest."

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
its soooo hilarious i mean im dark skin and i dont try to act white its the way i am...these kids are TRYING way too hard to be black. Term here is "Whigger" :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
acr2nv said:
its soooo hilarious i mean im dark skin and i dont try to act white its the way i am...these kids are TRYING way too hard to be black. Term here is "Whigger" :roll: :lol:
Dude my hometown is near St. Louis, I know all about whiggers. Seems most of my former classmates from high school think they're going to be the next Nelly. They've got the language, they even "pimp" out their cars. I don't even live in the "ghetto", I live in a small farm town with a bunch of rich kids. :roll:

-faast

EDIT: I forgot to state 99.99 percent of these kids are white.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Mad Man
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing