Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone selling anything local, im in a modding kind of mood, not too sure what im looking for, post what you got and what you want for it

·
Registered
40 Posts
deez_nutz said:
Anyone selling anything local, im in a modding kind of mood, not too sure what im looking for, post what you got and what you want for it
I have a brand new, never been installed, stage 3 clutch without aluminum flywheel for $600.00 and i also have an Avid Racing transmission mount im selling for 60 bucks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have used:

IceMan CAI (Red) Full kit.
ED 3" o2 housing
1st gen AGP WGA
AGP BOP

That is personnel stuff. PM me on the above if interested. I'm in Austin.

I got a lot more new product on my company web site. We just listed some new Boomba product and a new exhaust system today. Got a lot of carbon by design product in stock. You can purchase the company / new product through our web site. PM me if you want to know if something is in stock.

·
Registered
355 Posts
O, I forgot, I also have a semi used JLM polyurethane-filled tranny motor mount. Not really used. I installed it for about 10 minutes and had to take it off. It raises the engine about 3/8 inch on driver side. Due to off set center on the MM. Would have been ok if I had stock turbo. But it put my 60-1 turbo on the firewall. So, I had to remove it.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
maxhptech said:
I have used:

IceMan CAI (Red) Full kit.
ED 3" o2 housing
1st gen AGP WGA
AGP BOP

That is personnel stuff. PM me on the above if interested. I'm in Austin.

I got a lot more new product on my company web site. We just listed some new Boomba product and a new exhaust system today. Got a lot of carbon by design product in stock. You can purchase the company / new product through our web site. PM me if you want to know if something is in stock.
how much for the 02 housing sir??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts