Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
sway's will make i big difference in handling......strut tower bars dont really do that much

·
Banned
176 Posts
im hoping they make a difference. i just ordered the dc front strut/pwerks rear strut...and the hotchkis F/R. i probably wont install the hotchkis until i get coilovers and wheels, that way it will all get done at once.

i am curious as to the results of these parts with the stock springs.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Well, It made a big difference for me, I have the Hotchkis swaybars and the Dc Sports Front and rear strut bars, and all I can say is SWEET!!! It handles nice and it feel like i am driving on rails!! All i need are some Stage 3 coilovers and I am set!!! :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
esartee for said:
i probably wont install the hotchkis until i get coilovers and wheels, that way it will all get done at once.

i am curious as to the results of these parts with the stock springs.
You should put the swaybars on anyway, its not hard at all. The swaybars make a huge difference. I still have stock springs and these swaybars make it handle much better. Bodyroll is very minimal.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yes replace the stock bushings.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
metfan2000_99 said:
Well, It made a big difference for me, I have the Hotchkis swaybars and the Dc Sports Front and rear strut bars, and all I can say is SWEET!!! It handles nice and it feel like i am driving on rails!! All i need are some Stage 3 coilovers and I am set!!! :)

what he said :thumbsup:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Philip550c said:
You should put the swaybars on anyway, its not hard at all. The swaybars make a huge difference. I still have stock springs and these swaybars make it handle much better. Bodyroll is very minimal.
I concur, just put on the HC sway front and rear and it made a good deal of difference. VERY good starting point. Dodge should have put these on stock, what a huge difference.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.