Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW, what a night... I went to the local "tuner" hang out and there were a bunch guys hangin out and admiring their rides...until I showed up! :twisted: There were a lot of scoobies and honduh's and most of them were pimped out. Started talking to some of them and a little posse of scoobie owners got all cocky sayin the stereotypical "it's just a neon" shit. I told them that it's a neon that would whip their ass!! So, a couple of the challeged and here is the outcome:

#1 was a Legacy owner and I just laughed my ass off at his challege, but we lined up anyways. From a dig, we launched and I smoked his ass from second on up and shut down at 60, cause that was all I needed. He was OWN3D.

#2 was a Impreza 2.5RS with the typical bolt ons. From a dig he launched a lot better than me, but by the end of second I had reeled him and spanked him by 4-5 car lengths and shut down around 85.

#3 was a V6 Outback HO....Not impressed, but he thouht a V6 could out muscle a 4 banger....WRONG. This wasn't even a race cause I just left him standing still.

#4 was a rex kid. He had a Turbo XS stage 2 kit that he claimed put 228 to the wheels. Finally, a real challenge!! He didn't want to go from a dig because he didn't want to hurt his tranny. :cry: I asked if he was sure, cause that's his only advantage over me. he said nah, from a 30 roll... I let him have the honor of honking and he started to pull. By the end of third I had him by a half a car and by the end of 4th it was all over.... OWN3D. that one got exciting cause I reached 125... with another gear to go!!

Well when we got back to the "hangout," the scoobie boys weren't so cocky anymore. I got some props on the "neon" from a couple of the guys and it was all good. What's next??
:twisted:

·
Registered
864 Posts
drizze99 said:
#3 was a V6 Outback HO....Not impressed, but he thouht a V6 could out muscle a 4 banger....WRONG. This wasn't even a race cause I just left him standing still.
There is no such thing as a V6 Outback. What kind of Legacy did you race? What was a general discription of the RS? Nice kills, though I wouldn't think anything but the WRX would be a challenge.

JC

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Haha trying to start another flame war I see. I call bullshit, no ones dumb enough to race an Outback. 8)

-faast

·
Registered
864 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Haha trying to start another flame war I see. I call bullshit, no ones dumb enough to race an Outback. 8)

-faast
There is a guy around here with nitrous on his Outback. It's still slow though. lol

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AWD OWNZ U said:
drizze99 said:
There is no such thing as a V6 Outback. What kind of Legacy did you race? What was a general discription of the RS? Nice kills, though I wouldn't think anything but the WRX would be a challenge.

JC
He told me that it had a High Output V-6 in it???
Legacy was pretty basic, it was a GT.
RS had CAI, filter, cat back, springs and swaybars.

I really wanted to go from a dig with the rex, just to see how it would really end up, but I couldn't convince him. He didn't want to put the strain on the tranny.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I've never driven a H-6 but I can tell you from personal experience the 2.5L are pretty sluggish. I wouldn't expect a H-6 to be much quicker considering they're heavier. Anyway Drizze the only good "kill" you had was the WRX, the others aren't really competitive.

-faast

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
drizze99 said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast
He was REAL cocky, so I had to put the smack down. It was a waste of gas, but I need to shut his trap.
Way to lay the smack down Drizze....I can see the invasion this weekend , worse than last week.

You're one of the few guys on here that I am confident wont post bulllshit!
I'm a bit jealous though :x

·
Registered
864 Posts
drizze99 said:
RS had CAI, filter, cat back, springs and swaybars.
I meant what did it look like, do you know the kid's name? I just have this strange feeling I know who it was.

I think the H6 drops the Outback's 0-60 from 11s to blistering 9s.

JC

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AWD OWNZ U said:
I meant what did it look like, do you know the kid's name? I just have this strange feeling I know who it was.

I think the H6 drops the Outback's 0-60 from 11s to blistering 9s.

JC
GUY: Around 6'0, medium build, brownish-lightish hair.
CAR: Blue

·
Registered
522 Posts
VW honda mitsu

Just got my red srt in south FL a month ago so far ihave smoked 2 pimped out VW 1.8t gti's tons of civics.. IS300, few eclipses... the Nissan 350z .. n lots more to name.. .only lost to 2 pontiact Trans am RAM AIR and a acura NSX by half a car lane... the RAM AIR wuz practically a tie but ihad 4 ppl in my car n only hit 3rd .. anyways any questions just email me [email protected]

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Oh the humanity the disgrace. ROFL he wins whoop T do!! Give him credit if he won, he won. Oh no he beat USDM version Rex. Call out the Nation Guard of Suby land.Nice Kills.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Slow5OH said:

-faast
wanna bet .. i have a friend that races a ford tempo :wink:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
About this Discussion
69 Replies
28 Participants
GOTNEON
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing