Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone mind posting their tidbits of what is and is not appropriate. I think a lot of people make mistakes without knowing. I'm curious for opinions on when thumbs down is appropriate? Or hazards, etc.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Think of it this way if their is a lot of traffic dont matter where it is, its a bad idea. Get as far away from Residential areas as possible last thing u wanna do is get a flat and swerve into someone.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
ZXguy said:
Anyone mind posting their tidbits of what is and is not appropriate. I think a lot of people make mistakes without knowing. I'm curious for opinions on when thumbs down is appropriate? Or hazards, etc.
THUMBS DOWN: Not unless you are afraid of death but then, I am not. LOL It means I own you - faggot. I do this to folks when the race is over and finish they do the ricer fly-by and can cause injuries to others when approaching upcoming traffic (weaving in and out). Safety is always the first factor of racing (street or strip).

Am I worried when I do this? Put this way, I can curl what most people can even bench. For those with guns, please no pee shooters allowed get a .45 or bigger. Prefer shotguns with .38 slugs.

HAZARDS: another no in Southern Cali.

THUMB UP: I am done and means good race.

LIGHTS ON & OFF: I had enough. I had done this a few times. Damn sleepers. LOL

Don't max RPM the car on launch....your see that while you are spinning the wheels, he/she is gone already. Do the roll and launch.

SAFETY.....SAFETY.....SAFETY....Know your car's abilities and inabilities....know the road or survey it for impending dangers....environmental conditions......look at your opponents car for safety problems that will cause an accident.....no neighborhood racing....no weaving in and out of traffic racing.....and so on. Iam sure the rest can be added by others.

·
Registered
313 Posts
LOL!! I swear those guys have to be gay or something. I've seen that pic everywhere. Their hometown HAS to make fun of them.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
OMG I think I burst a blood vessel in my brain from laughing so hard.

I'm sorry if they walked in my hood not only would they get there asses kicked by the chicks the homeys would make them their new bitches.

This is a prime example of why white people should not watch BET and think NSYNC is the chit.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Since I'll be getting a Yellow SRT-4, wonder if they'd let me join and be, Da' Littl' Neon dat Could? I would be so cool then. PLUS, I already have a cell phone, so I'm 3l33t! I'm sure I could borrow a sweet ass SUV from the lot to pose with my shirt off too! It'd be soooo great! Anyone wanna join with me?
FAGS!! Sorry, I just can't stand people like that. My brother is close to one of those wannabes.. Poor poor soul too. :(

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok, they had to take those pics as a joke, there is no way that those kids seriously dress like that, look like that, and act like that, ORFL, AAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
i'm printing out every one of these b*tches! lmmfao! i was born & raised in big jerz. so it's come down to this...i shall now commit seppuku in my srt-4. i wonder why one of the filenames had a path of "used car lot". even though every one of us has had there stupid moments when we thought we were uber-cool in high school, this has me nearly pissing. they've posted these pics on the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i swear the first time i saw those pics a month ago :twisted: i laughed so hard i did one bounce of my chair and landed on the floor face first *pause* gathered myself up off the floor *looked at pics* and walked away from the computer. Im dark skin and by no means do i TRY to act white nor black, im not good at neither. I hate Whiggers and i hate Pozzers so i guess that makes these pricks Po-Whiggers :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
You guys are out of the loop. People have been ripping on these guys for years now. It's still hilarious though. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
*blade* *da flame* *ice*. i hope that ain't bergen county. how can one call oneself "da flame". doesnt that explicitly mean gay?

"...not that there's anything wrong with that"
-seinfeld

"...but there is"
-ayat108

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i actually thought/still think all three of them queers were actually fudge packin buddies who happen to be Po-Whiggers too

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Grunge said:
People have been ripping on these guys for over a year now.
years...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
14 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing