Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great nite over all , had my best run ever , and my worst run ever (due to blowing not just 1 but 2 shifts). traction was an issue but it always is on our track and I'm learning to drive around it better.

my best run of the nite was heads up with a mach 1 which was a sweet victory :thumbsup:

...........me.............................mach 1

r/t.... .287.......................... .230
60'......2.155...........................2.146
1/[email protected]@74.05mph
1/[email protected]@98.45mph

2nd best run and last run of the nite

r/t...... .354
60'........2.267
1/[email protected]
1/[email protected]

worst run well lets just say I coasted to a [email protected] after blowing 2nd and 3rd shifts :crying: that run ; however , gave me my best r/t .069

another run which started out good gave me a .195 r/t and a 2.168 60' , well I missed 2nd on that one and wound up with a [email protected] , could have been a sweet one if I caught that gear :crying:

other than those , I had 3 runs in the 14.3's and a 14.5

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Phil, I'm disappointed in your r/t. I mean come on man, you had a perfect light a couple of weeks ago.

Did you ever get your trophy for the perfect light?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I'd like to go on Sunday, but it's been fucking snowing here the last two days, so that may force me to stay in town instead of heading down and getting one more race in before the seasons over.

Worn out tires + snow = :grimrippe :deadcow:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ontario SRT-4 said:
if these 60 ft are done on stock tires I wouldn't be complaining about your track
Mine were on stock tires , key phrase --- "learning to drive around it" most of my 60' were 2.3's and 2.4's. As well , I've had to pull the pedal back and re punch it once in second to stop spinning throughout second gear on most runs. Not that I'm complaining :thumbsup: I'm quite impressed with my runs 4k on the car 3rd time out , not too bad. First time at the track my best time was a 14.5.. second time out 14.2.. and this time out 14.133 as stated , so I'm moving the right direction despite track conditions. Had I been able to drive the car as I am now on my first time out , I may have been able to pull off a 14 flat as conditions were much more favorable back then , unfortunately , my skills weren't :jester: I'm thinking if I had drag radials , I may even be able to pull a 13.9 which isn't bad for a stage 0 with an "omniphil" mod :clap:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can't stop spinning said:
Ya but I have to drive THREW the snow to get outta town :tongue:
I know , I guess I just wanna see another monster up here that can help Phil pick on the V8's I'm soooooooooo selfish :bandit:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx :thumbsup: I might still be in shock from eating that 240sx's dust , dang 13.6 , I'd luv to peek under that guys hood. I have no idea what he's got in that thing , but on top of what ever is in there , I'm thinking "nos" aswell. he was slightly ahead going into third , then I started to pull on him when all of a sudden "poof" he jumps ahead 3 cars like right now , eeeeeeek :eeeek: that was insane. But goin heads up with that mach 1 and winning was damn sweet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
626 Posts
"street legal results"....haha street legal or not your warrant is now void due to drag racing :lol:

nice runs...bet the mach 1 was heated when he saw you passing him after the 60'

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
srt4perf is a parts manager, so nothing will void your warrenty if you know him. :jester:

Phil I'll put on the tire chains, if you let me put on your dr's. I really don't like spinning part way through 3rd, it's kinda hard on what little tread I have left ya know.

Oh, I also got rid of that boost cut out or whatever it was with my car. All I ended up doing was turning the wga down so I don't spike past 15 anymore. But do you know what safe mode is with our cars? I think my car may have went into it for a while, it wouldn't rev past 5800, and it was doing some major afterfiring. But it's all better now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.