1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
176 Posts
yeah, coupe or sedan?

·
Registered
216 Posts
My friend has an 02 Stratus RT, in stock trim it isn't much but RIPP mods does sell a supercharger kit, with the Stage 2 kit w/ LSD you could tag high 12's or so I've read. If you are into looks go to andysautosport.com I think they have a body kit for the coupe. Besides a Sratus RT will still beat a Civic and that is all that matters :lol: .

·
Registered
916 Posts
Don't buy andysautosport's kit. Too many fitment issues since it was made. The car is a cruiser for sure. Trying to make it go fast is just too much work. I used to own a 2001 R/T and still troll there boards. Check out the forums, the people there are pretty kool once you get to know them a bit. Use the SEARCH feature though or you will get flamed for sure.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The supercharger kits are a good idea if you want show and go. Kits 1 & 2 differ in boost, I think Stage 1 is like 4-5 lbs. and Stage 2 is 6-7 lbs. but Stage 3 is too much boost for the stock internals and you will need to build the engine with forged internals, also if you go with stage 3 forget about traction without the LSD. I agree that the replica kit that Andy's Auto Sport isn't the best fitment but a good body shop should be able to fix any issues you may have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.